Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1610 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use

• Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 22, 2017

I really like this lotion! To begin, it is extremely reasonably priced. It comes in several different sizes and often goes on sale from $2.99-$4.99 per bottle at Shoppers. I always stock up when it is on sale! The smell is light and a bit nostalgic - reminds me of my grandma - but it is clean and fresh smelling. It is extremely moisturizing (it has "microdroplets of Vasline petroleum jelly in it") but absorbs quickly and is fairly non-greasy (as long as you let it soak in all the way - I find five minutes the ideal amount of time to let my legs dry before putting my pants on). This lotion really does leave my skin softer and more moisturized. It is a wonderful product and I am extremely pleased that it doesn't irritate my dry, sensitive skin. Recommend.

May 18, 2017

I really like this product. I feel many hand lotions don't action work and repair dry skin as advertised. This lotion though really does work. I like how it does not have a scent, and it does not leave your hands or face feeling oily. You can buy this cream for a very good price and it will last you for a while. You don't need to use a lot of it at a time to get the job done.

May 18, 2017

My skin tends to become very dry, especially in the winter and the heat of summer. I use this as my go-to lotion. I like how moisturized my hands and face feel after I apply this lotion. It is not greasy, so my hands don't feel slippery after I put it on. I do recommend LIGHTLY- or will be difficult to apply the location on top- wetting or spraying your face to moisturize and then applying the cream on top, to keep the moisture locked in. I do not need to constantly apply this, only a few times a day, and it keeps my face moisturized for hours. Would definitely recommend this product for those with dry skin. Also, my hands and face are known to be sensitive to products, but I've had no issue when using this.

May 16, 2017

Mon mari l'utilise pour ses bras et ses jambes. Ayant sa peau sèche, il en met avant de se coucher et arrête la démangeaisonet hydrate sa peau. Étant un homme, il ne veut pas que le parfum soit pour une femme et celle-ci a un parfum subtil.

May 07, 2017

This Dry Skin Repair Lotion is SO hydrating and really does what I need it to do. I bought it on a whim, and I'm glad I did because it didn't let me down. I really feel like it did repair my dry skin.

May 02, 2017

This is an incredible lotion for dry skin! I have super dry skin during the winter and I would use this almost everyday. The lotion is quite thick so it might feel a bit sticky and greasy when used, and it takes awhile to be absorbed into the skin. The pump packaging is really convenient!

May 01, 2017

Vaseline intensive care dry skin repair is a good lotion . It does help with dry skin issues but I do prefer a thicker lotion . I have at least 15 Vaseline bottles of lotion because they were on sale for 2.99 and I had 3 dollar coupons . Making them FREE! Score lol . I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this unless I get a good deal because I just prefer a thicker lotion . Nothing wrong With this one . I just prefer another one.

April 26, 2017

I bought this for my boyfriend to try for his excema and it has helped a lot. It is gentle. It rubs into the skin very well and leaves it feeling a lot more hydrated. We have bought three more bottles since we are so impressed with it.

April 24, 2017

Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion absorbed quickly and a small amount went a long way. It felt "rich" without being heavy. I was impressed by how well it kept skin quenched over a 24-hour period.

April 07, 2017

This is an excellent hydrating product. I have very dry skin and this product leaves my skin feeling great. The only downfall is that I have to apply a lot of it, and I don't think it repairs the skin as it says. It does do a great job hydrating though!