Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 19, 2020

A must for dry skin!

I keep this lotion on my side table in the living room. Our family is prone to dry skin and we use it continuously throughout every day to keep our skin from cracking up and getting flaky! The scent is lovely and the repair it does is worth every penny.

September 28, 2020

Oh honey this is good lotion for your dry skin

This lotion is the go to for me. It isn't oily and smells good! And it works! Especially in the winter months when my skin is rhe most dry. I have 1 at work and 1 at the boyfriends so wherever I am I have it!

September 24, 2020

I like it

It’s not harsh or anything it doesn’t smell bad or have a strong smell it’s light it’s amazing lotion doesn’t leave a bad smell or anything I like it and recommend anyone that has dry skin

September 18, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Not sticky!

I am very particular about lotion. I don't like to feel sticky after using it. This lotion is amazingly smooth and doesn't leave any sticky residue. Very low odor and a little goes a long way!

June 19, 2020

Great product

This hand cream is excellent. It comes with an easy to use pump. It makes my hand silky. There is not a huge scent to it, which I prefer. It is a very good value.

June 17, 2020

Will keep buying this

So, I am a true Nivea addict, but I was at my sisters and she didn’t have a Nivea body lotion, she had this Vaseline product... I gave it a go and wow! This stuff is really amazing, it has a light scent to it and it absorbs into your skin quickly but still keeps your skin moisturizer all day... I was so impressed with it that I bought one on the way home!

May 28, 2020

Saved my hands!

I had such cracked hands and this saved me, it smells wonderful and is such a helper when my hands are extra dry. I stick with this during the cold winter months.

May 22, 2020

Love this lotion!

Dove is always a reliable choice. This lotion smells so good and works wonders on my hubby and daughter’s eczema skin. I have super sensitive skin and break out with any other scented products but I am fine with this dove line! Love it!

May 14, 2020

My new go-to lotion!

Picked up this lotion as I didn't really have a good body lotion and it is great. I use Vaseline lip balm already and love that so I knew this was gonna be good. I put it on in the morning after my shower and shave and have been moisturized and smooth and soft all day. And I love the clean, fresh, not overpowering scent. Great product!

April 21, 2020

Good for dry hands

I love this product. It's very good for dry skin. My hands are very dry after washing my hands constantly. This lotion works wonders on dry and crack hands. Love the smell of the lotion. Highly recommend this product.