Vaseline Intensive Care Dry Skin Repair Lotion Reviews

Clinically proven to moisturize deeply with the first application and to keep dry skin healed for 3 weeks with moisture, after 4 weeks' daily use
  • Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 13, 2019

Super hydrating

I purchased this last winter when I started getting painfully cracked skin on my hands from the cold weather. This was an absolute life saver. I work a desk job and so I needed something fairly lightweight and not too greasy so I could apply it and then type on a keyboard - this hydrated my skin while not being too greasy or heavy.

September 06, 2019

Bestest lotion ever

I have been using this lotion for one year now and i dont really have words to describe how wonderful it is. It gets immediately soaked into my skin and i love applying it after shaving. It keeps my skin soft as silk and it smells really really good. I think i have found my lotion soul mate and never gonna get separated from it.

July 18, 2019

Perfect for sensitive skin

I suffer from eczema and rashes from allergies. My skin is always irritated and finding this lotion has been a life saver. I use it every morning and night for preventative care.It saves my skin and my bank account.

June 20, 2019

This product is satisfactory but I have tried others.

In the winter my skin gets very dry and itchy. This product does go on not greasy, but it absorbs quickly and I find in a short time my skin is dry again.

2.8/5

May 24, 2019

Not my first choice or a go to product

The fragrance was nice and light, not heavy and overpowering. The lotion went on nicely however I found it did not absorb into my skin very well and left me feeling a tad sticky - even with minimal application of the product. It did not work well for me. However, I gave it to my daughter and she loved it and had none of the issues that I experienced with the lotion. This product didn't meet my expectations or needs.

April 12, 2019

AMAZING!

My mom had picked this item up at the drugstore as we were out of this lotion. This has to be the best body lotion I have tried. This got me through the dry Canadian winter months! I have eczema skin and this did not dry my skin out further. I am picky with moisturizers because the impression I have had from them is that it creates a greasy 2nd layer of skin that rubs and sticks onto things. I do enjoy this because I hate the feeling of bare skin right after the shower as I will get cold easily. After applying this, it would quickly absorb into my skin and left a gentle fragrance. The price is unbelievable. Before my 15 hour flight, I had moisturized myself with this. After arriving at my destination and the 15 hour flight, I kid you not, my skin was soft and the fragrance still lingered on my skin. I got the rest of my family hooked to this stuff. I think you should try this out......

April 04, 2019

Terrific!

I have many kinds of hand cream, this is among my favorites. It is smooth, greaseless, goes into my skin, and I have it in every room. Terrific!!!!!great lotion

April 01, 2019

My boyfriend’s favorite cream

This is the only cream that my boyfriend wants to buy because it is made for very sensitive skin. It keeps our skin well hydrated throughout the day and it smells good on top of it.
    C’est la seule crème que mon copain achète parce qu’elle est faite pour une peau extrêmement sensible. Elle garde notre peau bien hydratée et sent vraiment bon.

March 21, 2019

Bonne hydratation

J’ai acheter ce produit Pour l'essayer mais vraiment je l'aimer beaucoup après qq jours tu vois la différence ,cest une Bonne crème Pour meilleurs hydratation Pour la peau je la recommande je vais l'acheter Encore Pour ma mère et ma sœur

March 19, 2019

I love it!

This is my lotion of choice for sure! I've used so many lotions and none that I've tried have felt this nice. My skin feels so moisturized when I put this on. It even helps make dry cracked feet soft again! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with moderate to severe dry skin,you wont regret it, it's so worth it!