Vaseline Intensive Care Mature Skin Rejuvenation Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

• Moisturizes to transform your skin from dry & depleted to healed & feeling balanced starting from first application
  • Moisturizes to heal intense dryness often associated with aging skin
  • Made with intensive moisturizers, plus PPARs and Vitamin B3, it helps rebalance skin’s moisture
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
  • Hydrate pour transformer la peau de sèche et déshydratée à réparée et conférant une sensation d’équilibre dès la première application
  • Hydrate pour réparer l'assèchement intense souvent associé à la peau vieillissante
  • À base d'hydratants intenses, de la technologie PPAR et de vitamine B3, elle aide à rééquilibrer l'hydratation de la peau
  • Est absorbée rapidement pour une sensation non grasse

March 15, 2019

Effective, but leaves a residue

I can only use this at night (in the winter) because it does leave a residue on your body. With that being said, it is extremely effective on dry skin. It softens elbows, knees and ankles with only one use.

July 08, 2018

very good moisturizer

This lotion is great. It is very moisturizing and absorbs really well into the skin in a short time. I also have not really ever liked the smell of any of the Vaseline lotions ever! This is the first one that smells great! I will definitely purchase this one again!

March 15, 2018

My new family favorite

I suffer from dry skin, even worse I broke my leg and when the cast came off, seriously dry cracked skin. So off to the drug store i went and bought some Vaseline Intensive Care - Mature Skin, within 2 days I saw a complete difference, soft rejuvenated skin

February 23, 2018

definitely a daily go-to for mature skin

I often use Vaseline moisturizers: they are consistently high quality and have been around for forever so you know that they are reliable and safe. I saw the Vaseline moisturizers were on sale so it was even better value and decided I would try the Mature Skin Rejuvenation Healing moisture lotion. This moisturizer contains Vitamin B3 and little drops of Vaseline Jelly so it really helps to relieve the tight, itchy feeling older skin can get...especially on your arms and legs. This would be a great moisturizer for all skin-types but it definitely has the extra healing power for mature skin.

January 17, 2018

Works great

I just purchased a bottle of the lotion for mature skin about two weeks ago & I have to say it is one of the best lotions I have bought in a while. This is now going to be my go to lotion.

October 10, 2017

Grandma Approves!

I received a free sample of Vaseline's Mature Skin Moisturizer in the mail for my grandmother and we both decided to try it together. The first thing I noticed was the smell, a soft and feminine floral smell, almost like a sweet pea or an orchid. I used the lotion only on my hands and it was very soothing, I felt immediate hydration and my grandmother said that it made her hands feel amazing so at that point it was all hers and she's been using it ever since! I just reminded her about the lotion, she put some on, and she yelled "Oh boy, Katie I love this! I like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good, too" She said it actually DOES feel rejuvenating! I'm glad my freebie obsession could give her something to love as well and there was no annoying white case after absorbing into our skin!

September 29, 2017

Works on Dry Skin - not for Scent Sensitive People!,

My mother in law snagged this from me, as she has extremely dry skin and is picky about her skin care products.

She says that the cream is a bit thicker than other Vaseline skin creams, but it applies easily and rubs in quickly.

It does have a bit of a...medicinal scent that she is not extremely partial too, but the scent goes away after about half an hour.

It actually does hold in the skin's moisture all day long, preventing her from getting cracked skin due to having more mature skin (65 years old), so she says that she can forgive the scent issue.

It's also cost effective and should last quite some time - always a concern on a limited budget!

2.7/5

September 28, 2017

Left my hands feeling sticky

I usually like Vaseline products however, this left me with a sticky feeling. My hands felt the worst after applying this product to my arms and legs. I won't be using this again.

August 11, 2017

Our family love this lotion

Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant,our family loves it!!leaves skin feeling soft with a radiant glow.Evenly moisturizes and smells fresh,with an even tone.

July 25, 2017

I would buy again

I do prefer thicker creams like Body Butters but for a lotion this does offer a good moisturizer that is quickly absorbed. It smells great and doesn't leave a greasy after feel. I would buy again the price is good.