Vaseline Intensive Care Mature Skin Rejuvenation Healing Moisture Lotion Reviews

• Moisturizes to transform your skin from dry & depleted to healed & feeling balanced starting from first application
  • Moisturizes to heal intense dryness often associated with aging skin
  • Made with intensive moisturizers, plus PPARs and Vitamin B3, it helps rebalance skin’s moisture
  • Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
  • Hydrate pour transformer la peau de sèche et déshydratée à réparée et conférant une sensation d’équilibre dès la première application
  • Hydrate pour réparer l'assèchement intense souvent associé à la peau vieillissante
  • À base d'hydratants intenses, de la technologie PPAR et de vitamine B3, elle aide à rééquilibrer l'hydratation de la peau
  • Est absorbée rapidement pour une sensation non grasse

0.5/5

April 17, 2019

sticky

I normally prefer vaseline cream products, but I found this one to be sticky. Once you rub the lotion in, leaves a sticky residue after the fact that only goes away once you wash your hands

April 08, 2019

I would buy it again. Not greasy and absorbent

Great prod6 for overc50 skin moisturizes but not greasy feeling. Best applied right after a shower or bath thumbs up for us over 50 plus women who still want to look great

3.2/5

March 22, 2019

I really like this cream. Works well but its a bit pricey!

This lightly scented lotion smooths on effortlessly. Especially good to apply after bathing while your skin is a bit damp. Leaves my skin smooth and refreshed, removes the look of dull, flaky skin. Even though it is a bit pricier than some other creams I’m happy with how it works so I would probably buy it again.

March 21, 2019

Best for dry skin!

This is amazing lotion! I work in a plant, so I have to wash my hands multiple times per day, leaving my skin so dry it cracks. This doesn't burn, no greasy feel, just soft and smooth. Love it!

March 15, 2019

Effective, but leaves a residue

I can only use this at night (in the winter) because it does leave a residue on your body. With that being said, it is extremely effective on dry skin. It softens elbows, knees and ankles with only one use.

July 08, 2018

very good moisturizer

This lotion is great. It is very moisturizing and absorbs really well into the skin in a short time. I also have not really ever liked the smell of any of the Vaseline lotions ever! This is the first one that smells great! I will definitely purchase this one again!

March 15, 2018

My new family favorite

I suffer from dry skin, even worse I broke my leg and when the cast came off, seriously dry cracked skin. So off to the drug store i went and bought some Vaseline Intensive Care - Mature Skin, within 2 days I saw a complete difference, soft rejuvenated skin

February 23, 2018

definitely a daily go-to for mature skin

I often use Vaseline moisturizers: they are consistently high quality and have been around for forever so you know that they are reliable and safe. I saw the Vaseline moisturizers were on sale so it was even better value and decided I would try the Mature Skin Rejuvenation Healing moisture lotion. This moisturizer contains Vitamin B3 and little drops of Vaseline Jelly so it really helps to relieve the tight, itchy feeling older skin can get...especially on your arms and legs. This would be a great moisturizer for all skin-types but it definitely has the extra healing power for mature skin.

January 17, 2018

Works great

I just purchased a bottle of the lotion for mature skin about two weeks ago & I have to say it is one of the best lotions I have bought in a while. This is now going to be my go to lotion.

October 10, 2017

Grandma Approves!

I received a free sample of Vaseline's Mature Skin Moisturizer in the mail for my grandmother and we both decided to try it together. The first thing I noticed was the smell, a soft and feminine floral smell, almost like a sweet pea or an orchid. I used the lotion only on my hands and it was very soothing, I felt immediate hydration and my grandmother said that it made her hands feel amazing so at that point it was all hers and she's been using it ever since! I just reminded her about the lotion, she put some on, and she yelled "Oh boy, Katie I love this! I like the way it makes my skin feel and it smells good, too" She said it actually DOES feel rejuvenating! I'm glad my freebie obsession could give her something to love as well and there was no annoying white case after absorbing into our skin!