Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

June 17, 2020

I love this lip gloss

I easily get dry and cracked lips especially during winter. But thanks to Vaseline Lip Therapy I have never since suffer from cracked lips again. This product is great to moisturize your lip especially during winter season.

June 08, 2020

Loving Lips

I was a bit nervous when I opened the lid and saw that the product was a red(ish)-pink. I didn't want colour - I needed lip therapy. But to my pleasant surprise, there was no colour. Oh my goodness this stuff makes my lips feel so nice, hydrated and smooth. Just wish it had some SPF.

June 01, 2020
    New York, United States

Awesome!!!!!

This is actually such a nice and inexpensive product for your lips. I swear to God your lips will thank you!!! It will have your lips feeling so soft and will heal any chapped skin. It's awesome!!

April 11, 2020

Perfect for moisturizing and a hint of colour

This Vaseline rosy lip balm is perfect for adding moisture to your lips, it smells great and even adds a hint of colour and shine! Wish it came in a stick instead of the round tin, just for easier application! But still a great product and will buy again.

March 08, 2020

Lip and Blush

Simple formula, nice tint of pink. I use them both on my lip and on my cheeks for a no make-up look. A must-have for anyone out there who want to look healthy and happy.

February 05, 2020

Vaseline On The Go

I love Vaseline products! This rose edition is not my favourite but I do love the subtle colour it gives my lips. The consistency is different and I find the scent a bit strong. I admit that I don’t usually like fragrances in any of my products.

November 28, 2019
    Not found, Not found

Nice colour, A little greasy

Good for a quick pick me up when your lips are dry and flaking, the tint is a nice colour, enough to wear on a day to day basis.
    The consistency is a little greasy and too much can look a little strange since it is sheer.
    Overall an acceptable quality for the price.

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good tint

The product is just as good as the original Vaseline it gives you a Rosy Lip tint and doesn’t irritate you lips , the formula and texture is different to the normal one in my opinion , but is still amazing!

October 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

It’s great and I would by it again

It left my lips so soft and I think it’s amazing it has a nice smell and a beautiful pink tint to it and it is pretty nice to have when your lips get dry.

October 10, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great

Smells nice and adds a lip tint to your lips when you don’t feel like wearing lipstick. Lightweight and travel friendly. I would not go anywhere without this!