Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Good tint

The product is just as good as the original Vaseline it gives you a Rosy Lip tint and doesn’t irritate you lips , the formula and texture is different to the normal one in my opinion , but is still amazing!

October 19, 2019
    Florida, United States

It’s great and I would by it again

It left my lips so soft and I think it’s amazing it has a nice smell and a beautiful pink tint to it and it is pretty nice to have when your lips get dry.

October 10, 2019
    Rotherham, United Kingdom

Great

Smells nice and adds a lip tint to your lips when you don’t feel like wearing lipstick. Lightweight and travel friendly. I would not go anywhere without this!

September 06, 2019

Lovely healing solution!

I love thisbalm! Its great thickness allows dry lips to heal overnight. The rose smell is very pleasant, but the tint can be a bit much sometimes. The jar is very long-lasting - about 8 months of every day use. Overall, wonderful product!

Jadore

Il rend les levres douce et hydrater, surtout sans d'effet collant ou tannant. Ça donne une petite teinte rosée donc je ladore, il ne coute pas chere non plus

So nourishing!

I absolutely love this Vaseline lip balm. It leaves your lips with a hint of red and not too bright. It is so tiny and cute you can carry it anywhere. I have some in my purse and my desk. I highly recommend this to eveyone!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I love this lip balm!

This is my favourite lip product to use everyday. It has a beautiful natural color to it so it looks just like my lips but better ! Is super moisturizing and helps heal my very dry lips! I just love it so much

July 24, 2019

Best lip moisturizer with a hint of colour

Hands down of all the many lipbalms and moisturizers I have tried over the years, the Vaseline Lip Therapy balms are the absolute best. Nothing makes my lips feel more hydrated and silky other than this product. The rosy one in particular adds a hint of pink which is really pretty. This is my go-to on days that I don't feel like wearing a bold lipstick but want a little pop of colour.

July 15, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Every day glam

Vaseline lip tins are great, very handy. I keep one in my car to apply each morning, one in my bag for out and about and one in the bathroom. Keeps my lips super smooth and chap free. Gives a subtle colour to lips.

July 14, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

This is great

I love this! In fact I love all of the lip therapy tins. They all keep my lips soft, and this one has a nice rosy tint which is great. I find some lip glosses make my lips sticky and dry, so this is a great alternative for me when I want a hint of colour.