Vega Protein and Greens, Vanilla Reviews

1.3/5

April 03, 2019

Vega protein

I honestly hate this protein so much. It’s way overrated and is so nasty. It does not blend well and leaves the worst after taste. It’s so gritty and just not worth the money. I highly suggest as a vegan to not buy this or any other vega flavour and go with something else

March 28, 2019

Gross

I bought a sample of vanilla because Im always hesitant to divert from chocolate - this has to be the most disgusting protein powder I have EVER consumed . I had a difficult time drinking it all. What a waste of $5 ! Never again.

February 04, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Vega so good

I love how this Vega shake is not made with bad protiens but natural plant based and it taste so good too. They have a variety of flavors and my picky kids and husband like it too.

February 04, 2019

so many options!

Great starter for so many recipes. Pricey at local grocery store and drug store but great value at Costco. It is a bit chalky, but every pea protein powders I have tried are all the same.

January 25, 2019

An okay protein

I really wanted to LOVE this protein, however on its own it is plain disgusting. It totally has a chalky texture that isn’t smooth. However when added to a smoothie, it is awesome! I love that it is a nice clean protein that isn’t full of things I can’t pronounce, so that’s makes me like it more!

January 24, 2019

Needs more product

i absolutely love this shake! It's not over-powering in scent, and it too keeps me full until lunch time. The kicker is this. The bottle is medium size. It's only about less than half full when I buy it! I don't know if that's settlement or what, but to me - for the price, it should be about 60-70 percent full. I love the taste, and the price.

December 02, 2018
    Not Found, Canada

I would recommend this

Out of all the plant protein based powders, I found that Vega is the best.
    Its great in a fruit smoothie or mixing it with almond milk and ice. I recommend the chocolate flavor as well.

July 18, 2018

My Favourite Protein Powder!!!

I think this powder is amazing! I love adding protein to smoothies and oatmeal, and this powder works great in either! I'm not bothered by the stevia, and it doesn't have a chalky feel/taste. It's also more affordable than the other powders Vega has, and the nutritional content is amazing!

April 23, 2018

Super Sweet Protein

This was a great addition to my smoothies. My only caution is that the flavour can be a little overpowering to the rest of the ingredients and the texture can become a little chalky. Otherwise, this is a great plant-based protein powder.

April 06, 2018

Vega Protien Powdee

I switched over to using this product in my shakes after regular protein powder was giving me a stomach ache everytime I consumed it. I’m happy to say Vega is gentle on the stomach and actually tastes good! I use it in my smoothies daily!