Vega Protein and Greens, Vanilla Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 311 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

May 18, 2017

This protein powder is a great one. there isn't added sugar which is good since my diet is pretty restrictive. warning: this powder tastes horrible unless its extremely cold. the colder the powder is the better it tastes.

May 04, 2017

Found this at Walmart for a couple $ more than the knock off. It tastes great and works great after a workout. No sugar added is a bonus. I usually add some PB powder for an extra bit of protein and flavour ;)

March 17, 2017

I LOVE this powder. I like blending it with some frozen strawberries and Maca powder. Makes the perfect shake! I find the colder the shake the better this powder tastes. It has been my go to for about a year now.

March 08, 2017

I was so happy I bought this on sale because I could not find a way to enjoy this product at all. The smell is a bit thing for me and this smelt pretty horrible. I tried a few shake recipes and suggestions from others who had the product and I just couldn't do it, it has no vanilla taste and was just more like vegetables. If you are picky I wouldn't recommend this but if you enjoy healthy things this definitely tastes healthy lol the price was ok but I've seen better. All in all I'm sure it's good for some but not for the picky.

March 08, 2017

The price is right, not as tasty as other non vegan kind! But compared to other vegan brands this is the only one I use! Because of taste and price! The chocolate one taste more creamy!

March 06, 2017

I bought this product especially since it was not whey based and there were added greens. The ingredients were more natural then other protein shakes out there. It mixes well but the taste isn't great. When I added some cocoa powder it was definitely better. A great easy-to-make meal to take on the go.

February 28, 2017

I bought this product when it went on sale and am I ever glad I did! I would not pay full price for this. You definetly have to mix it with a banana, water and frozen fruit or it's absolutely disgusting. I found even mixing it in my bullet there was always a few chunks left.

February 15, 2017

I was very impressed by this protein powder. It mixes well (unlike some powders that stay chunky), has a nice consistency and tastes great. I like to mix it with almond milk, a frozen banana, and some ice and blend it up in my Magic Bullet. It's like having a milkshake for breakfast!

January 19, 2017

I love Vega powder. As a vegetarian with other health issues, it's very important for me to get my protein, and with vega powder, it's super simple to do so. It tastes better in a shake with almond milk and frozen berries, but its decent with water too, just not as good.

September 27, 2016

I wanted to try a non-whey protein so picked up a tub of Vega. If I blend it with fruit and almond milk, it's not so bad, but kind of gross just shaken with water.