Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair Reviews

Rebalances the scalp to eliminate 100% of dandruff and reduce itchiness and irritations. 6 weeks anti-relapse action.

April 10, 2019

Not a flake in sight!

Just before receiving the Vichy Dercos anti-dandruff shampoo I had just purchased a well-known name brand of 2-in-1 dandruff shampoo/conditioner to use. I recently shaved my head, and as my hair grows back I REALLY don't want any flakes as I think they would be even more noticeable than in longer hair.
    So I used the other brand first, to be reminded of what my regular experience with an anti-dandruff shampoo was like. The product was very thick, and smelled very strong. I felt fine about it.
    A few days later I used the Vichy Dercos for the first time. Instantly I noticed that the smell was light and pleasant, not at all overwhelming. And then the texture was similar to regular shampoos, not nearly as heavy as the other one. I ended up needing to use much less of the product, and once I was done, I smelled lovely! There was no trace of the usual odour that lingers after using the well-known brand (and let's face it, everyone recognizes THAT smell).
    I have continued to use it once a week, and still no flakes after about a month! This was not the case the last time I shaved my head in the winter, so I can say that it is effective at preventing dandruff.
    So by all means, go out and try the Vichy Dercos line. You won't feel as though you are treating dandruff, no one will think you smell like it, and it definitely works to prevent any flaking from happening.

April 09, 2019

Amazing!

I have tried so many different dandruff shampoo and none of them have worked like this. After one wash I saw results and after a week my dandruff was gone. It smells good as well!

April 05, 2019

I will consider this product in the future.

I have curly hair and I have being struggling a lot with dandruff. I followed the recommendation of use, twice a week and it's control my dandruff. At least, it reduce itchiness. The product has a strong perfume but when applying it feels refreshing. I'm considering buying this Vichy product in the future. I received this product for #free as an exchange of my honest review.

April 05, 2019

Perfect dandruff destroyer

I have had bad dandruff for years. I have used other products but they didn't help very well and could get expensive, so I just gave up. Well, I have now found the perfect dandruff destroyer. Although it took some mental reminding to leave the shampoo in for a few minutes, I forget easily sometimes lol. After only the first use I noticed a big difference and after the second use ... Dandruff was not visible. Unfortunately because of the price I use it every second wash now but it still works perfectly. Totally recommend this to anyone who is tired of seeing the flakes as soon as you dry your hair after a shower.

April 04, 2019

Definitely would buy again!

I love this shampoo! I'm constantly struggling with an incredibly itchy, dry scalp, and since I have dark hair, it's horribly obvious when I have dandruff and flakes. After using this shampoo for one wash, I noticed an immediate difference, even with my second (and third day) without washing. The only turn off for me is the colour (it's an opaque browny yellow) and the harsh chemical smell that stays with your hair, even days after washing. I tend to go back and forth between this shampoo and my regular, scentless shampoo to manage the flakes as well as to clean out the chemical smell from my hair. Definitely worth it (especially in the dry, cold winters!)

April 04, 2019

Great for people who has dandruff problem

It is quite fast to get the result for this product, and only need less portion for using everytime. I have recommended my boyfriend to try on this product, and he could feel the effective for that. He feels the scalp is clean and fresh after using once, and apparently there is a reduction of dandruff. By the way, if you have no issues on your scalp, don't try to use that as this product can get your scalp to dry in my point of view.

Best Shampoo I've Ever Used

I have struggled with bad dandruff for about 5 years. I've used every product at the drug store, but nothing worked like this Vichy Dercos shampoo. After 2 uses, i forgot I had scalp issues. My head is no longer itchy. My flakes are gone. My hair is beautiful again!
    It does seem to dry my hair out, but I've started using hair masks to balance that out.
    The price though. It's so expensive. I don't know of I can afford it. I just don't know if I can live without it.

Amazing stuff!

First time trying this stuff and definitely going to buy it. Better then head and shoulders. Your hair doesnt feel weighed down. Just wish the bottle was bigger

Would definitely buy this

This shampoo made my hair so soft i didnt even need my conditioner! And it smelled so great! I would definitely buy it over and over again when i can find a store that sell this. I will also recommend this product to all my family and friends

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bye Dandruff !

I have received this shampoo product into my free Vichy chick advisor box and I have been using it for 2 months now. I use the shampoo about 2-3 times a week and im actually noticing a difference compared to other brand name shampoos that its actually going away!!!
    I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who can’t shake that dandruff off. #iamavichylover #gotitfree #fullsizeproduct #vichyshampoo #dandruff #momblogger #review #free #shampoo