Vichy Idéalia Day Cream for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

An antioxidant rich formula specifically formulated for normal to combination skin to correct first signs of aging: smoothes fine lines, boosts glow, refines pores.

March 05, 2019

Vichy Idélia Day Cream

I received this cream to test it out from ChickAdvisor on February 28th. I took a few days to test the cream before commenting.
    The smell is not overbearing, the texture is light and it is easy to apply on your face.
    It was also absorbed quickly and did not leave a greasy feeling.

March 04, 2019

J'adore ce produit!

J'ai reçu gratuitement à tester La crème de jour Idéalia pour peau normal à mixte. Le produit pénètre rapidement sans laisser sur la peau un film gras. Ma peau devient plus hydratée, lisse et douce. L,apparence de ma peau s'améliore au fil des utilisations.

March 02, 2019

Amazing

I was very excited to try this product from Vichy and chickadvisor. It has helped with my dry skin amazingly. I’ve been extra dry this winter and this was a life saver. I’ve been using it Day and night because it’s just that great. The scent is very light and refreshing.

March 02, 2019

Great for combination skin

I really liked Vichy’s Idealia Day Cream! I have combination skin that gets splotchy in winter time, weirdly oily in my T-zone yet flaky on my cheeks, and this kept my skin calm and moisturized while being less of an oil slick. It absorbed quickly, didn’t pill under makeup and didn’t feel heavy at all. It had a subtle floral scent that is inoffensive to me. And it did actually feel energizing in the morning! I highly recommend it!

March 01, 2019

Smells great!

First off, I love the scent of this cream. It's light and fresh; a bit floral but definitely not overpowering.

A little bit goes a long way, and you only need a dab to cover your entire face. It applies very smoothly. It is very lightweight and once it absorbs you can't tell it's there; it doesn't leave any greasiness or stickiness.

I have only had a couple of days to try it so far, but so far I like it and will continue to use it every day. I have other moisturizers that I typically use, but if I like the results I will definitely consider purchasing this in the future.

#gotitfree

3.2/5

August 18, 2018

Great product. Not a day cream

As my title says, I used it more at night time as I found it a tad heavier than I would like for a day cream. It absorbed well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling but the thickness of the texture doesn't sit well with me as I sweat a lot during the summers. Perhaps winter days could work but we'll see.
    I do like the scent, it reminds me more of roses rather than berries but in a more perfumed way which I find vichy does a lot but it's not so strong that it bothers me.
    I do like the brand tho and do recommend this. I received this free to try from chickadvisor.

August 17, 2018

Love It! Light and nice scent.

After 3 weeks of using it with the Idalia serum, I found my skin is softer and my pores are less noticeable. I have combination skin and my pores are pretty big around my t-zone area. It's easy to use and pretty light for a day cream. I didn't find it greasy at all. I liked the scent but didn't love it.

I was lucky to received this free to try from Chick Advisor.

August 12, 2018

Never Been Softer

I have always loved Vichy products and I was so glad when I got chosen to try these new products for free.
    My skin has never been softer or more radiant. My husband can't stop touching my face.

2.8/5

August 12, 2018

I'd recommend it, but it's it for me.

I received this product for free from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club in exchange for my honest review.

I wasn't really blown away by this day cream. I felt it was pretty standard. I liked the smell, it wasn't overpowering. I also found that a little bit did go a long way.

Aside from Chickadvisor having it labelled as a day cream I wouldn't have known, it wasn't advertised anywhere on the container or the box that I could recall. I ended up using it more before bed because like the serum I felt that it left my face feeling very wet and shiny, it took some time before it really absorbed in to my skin.

I used it for a few weeks and my skin looks pretty much the same as when I started. I would recommend this, but I probably wouldn't buy this again for myself mainly for the price point, I could buy something cheaper that's just as effective.

3.2/5

August 11, 2018

Great but not wow!

I don't really like the texture.The cream is too rich for my skin.Not a big fan of the smell.It's too strong.C'est une bonne crème hydratante mais je l'utiliserais plus l'hiver.Je l'utiliserais en combinaison avec le sérum Idéalia.#gotitfree#chickadvisor#vichy