Vichy Idéalia Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Reviews

Night peeling with glycolic acid to reveal a radiant, more even complexion by morning. Gentle and effective; suitable for daily use and for sensitive skin.

Wow

Que dure de se produit il ma littéralement sauver la vie !!! J'avais beaucoup de tache du à l'acnee et dérigulariter et avec ce produit que j'ai utiliser à chaque soir à laide dune petit tampon j'ai vue une grande différence

Amazing

I loved this night peel. My skin has never felt better! The skin tone and texture has greatly improved in a very short amount of time. I definitely recommend this!

Looooove

I was a bit skeptical of this product but was excited to try it anyway. Wow I was not disappointed. It smells really good and it’s quite gentle but works wonderfully.

I love it

This product works amazing on giving me a better skin texture. I wake up with a smoother skin with a nice glow and i absolutely love the smell of it. This product was given me for free to try from chickadvisor but this review is my own opinion.

April 01, 2019

WOW!

I have been trying this every night for about a month now. After the first week I noticed a huge difference in my complexion. My skin looked brighter and the texture of my skin has improved greatly, almost to the point where it is completely gone. Before using this I had small bumps in the cheek area that were under the skin, this has helped greatly in reducing the number and size of the bumps. I noticed some of the hyper-pigmentation that I did have is almost gone and my skin in the morning looks hydrated and clear. The scent is light and fresh and fades quickly. The bottle is a beautiful purple and feels very luxurious. I am in love with this and will be repurchasing after I have used this bottle.

April 01, 2019

Pas tellement compris son utilité

Je n'ai pas trop compris ce que ça faisait
    Belle bouteille, sent bon
    Aucun résultat remarqué
    Et j'avoue que la notice de ne pas aller au soleil sans protection m'a fait un peu douter d'utiliser le produit
    Pour moi, un échec, je n'achèterai pas ce produit

Merci de m'avoir fait connaitre un autre bon produit Idealia de Vichy gratuitement

March 28, 2019

Very effective product

I recieved this product to try as part of the Chickadvisor review club.

So far I am enjoying this acid. I am noticing a small difference in the evenness of my skin on my cheeks, and will continue to use it

I would say this product works as well but not quite better than similar products (ex: Nip and Fab glycolic fix).

I also really enjoy the luxurious-ness of the glass bottle.

March 28, 2019

Love it

I waited a bit to post my review so that I could use it for a while and see how effective it really was. When I got this in the mail to review, I was so excited!! I love Vichy products, but usually don’t buy because of the price tag. This product was a great option for my skin type which has uneven texture. The first thing I noticed that I liked was the packaging, it’s very sturdy and made of glass, so it feels luxurious. Secondly, it has a pleasant scent to it. Normally I stay away from skincare products that are scented because my skin can be sensitive. I feel like even if this product is expensive, the amount you get lasts a long time/goes a long way, since you are only using a little bit at a time. I apply it on my face nightly with a cotton pad after washing it. It is in the form of a pure liquid. I did notice that the texture of my skin has improved over time in using it regularly. I did have deep breakouts under the surface of my skin, though. I am not sure if it was related to the product or from the hormones related to having a baby. Overall I think the product is a good value and is pretty effective at doing what it’s advertised to do. Even though I’ve received this product for free in exchange for review, I would purchase again and recommend to others to purchase if they have similar skin types.

2.3/5

March 26, 2019

Peeling..what?

I received the product as a free trial from Vichy. I had never head of this peeling formula before, so I was looking forward to what it said on how to use it. However- there was almost nothing on the instructions box on how to use it, why to use it, how it works, and why someone would use it. Why would someone want to peel their face? Is it safe to use every night? What type of skin is it good for? Absolutely nothing to help lead a consumer to the right skin care line. I am very disappointed as well,a s I had used it daily, every night on cleansed skin, and under my nightly eye cream and moisturizer, with little to no results.
    No, I wouldn't share this with anyone, because I dont understand fully how it works.

March 26, 2019

Perfect

Loved adding this to my nighttime beauty routine. My face felt fresh and softer every morning. The smell is nice and its not harsh on the face at all. Only thing is, I wish the spout that the liquid came out of was different. #gotitfree