4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 10, 2016

I received the day cream as part of a chick advisor opportunity to try. The instructions were to also use the matching serum under the day or night cream.

I found both of the creams very heavy, but it did make my skin extremely soft and moisturized. I'm not sure if I would buy the day cream, I'm not used to my skin feeling so sticky before putting on my makeup. Even after waiting a time, the skin still feels somewhat damp. It was fine at bedtime with the night cream, no worries about makeup..

I think if you're looking for a lower end brand, there are cheaper moisturizing creams on the market that are just as effective.

July 09, 2016

An amazing product, reduced the fine lines around my eyes in two weeks, and felt great. I only wish that it had spf 30 or higher since I had to add a sunscreen after.

July 08, 2016

The Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day cream has a very subtle scent and goes on like silk. It absorbs quickly with no greasy feel. It really does seem to tighten fine wrinkles as soon as you put it on and it leaves a matte finish which is a perfect base for make-up. I love it so much. Highly recommended.

July 05, 2016

I recieved this product free from chick advisor. I use it in combination with the serum and night cream daily. This cream is light and non greasy, it sinks into my skin without leaving a film or residue. I do wish it had some spf, but it isn't a big deal as the foundation I use contains spf. Great part of a skin care regime.

July 05, 2016

I love how creamy this day cream feels, but not too thick that it is easily spread evenly over my face. The only thing I wish it would have is an SPF.

July 05, 2016

I have received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and was impress by the product. I do love the texture of the cream which is to not heavy for a product for a more mature skin. After 2 weeks I can see some wrinkles slowly decreasing and I fell my skin is more firm. Works great with the Liftactiv Serum. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 03, 2016

THIS PRODUCT IS GREATIT DOES MAKE YOU SKIN FEEL FIRMER AND IT DOES HELP WITH THE WRINKLES NOT NEARLY AS MANY IT IS GREAT I WILL USE THIS AS MY USUAL BRAND FOR SURE

June 17, 2016

I LOVE this product. I'm on my 3rd jar. Ok I tried about 100 different ones, this one actually works nice, my skin feels refreshed but the tightness is loose and my skin feels like SILK !!

May 25, 2016

this product is just perfect, since I started using it many people have told me that my skin looks radiant, that I look younger age I have. I am very happy of the results. Pricewise I would like that is not so expensive, but we must seek bids. I hope to help them in their decision. I assure you will not regret.

March 28, 2016

This is a great product for all skin types. I am approaching my 40's and although this is geared to another generation, I feel that this cream brings out the best in my skin. It seeps right in when applied and makes me look radiant. I never want to wear make up with this. My skin looks that good! I like the texture and the subtle scent. The best cream I've tried from Vichy yet.