4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 05, 2016

I love how creamy this day cream feels, but not too thick that it is easily spread evenly over my face. The only thing I wish it would have is an SPF.

July 05, 2016

I have received this product free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club and was impress by the product. I do love the texture of the cream which is to not heavy for a product for a more mature skin. After 2 weeks I can see some wrinkles slowly decreasing and I fell my skin is more firm. Works great with the Liftactiv Serum. I would definitely recommend this product.

July 03, 2016

THIS PRODUCT IS GREATIT DOES MAKE YOU SKIN FEEL FIRMER AND IT DOES HELP WITH THE WRINKLES NOT NEARLY AS MANY IT IS GREAT I WILL USE THIS AS MY USUAL BRAND FOR SURE

June 17, 2016

I LOVE this product. I'm on my 3rd jar. Ok I tried about 100 different ones, this one actually works nice, my skin feels refreshed but the tightness is loose and my skin feels like SILK !!

May 25, 2016

this product is just perfect, since I started using it many people have told me that my skin looks radiant, that I look younger age I have. I am very happy of the results. Pricewise I would like that is not so expensive, but we must seek bids. I hope to help them in their decision. I assure you will not regret.

March 28, 2016

This is a great product for all skin types. I am approaching my 40's and although this is geared to another generation, I feel that this cream brings out the best in my skin. It seeps right in when applied and makes me look radiant. I never want to wear make up with this. My skin looks that good! I like the texture and the subtle scent. The best cream I've tried from Vichy yet.

January 23, 2016

My daily cream for years...however, now that I have hit menopause, it has lost efficacy. I'm going to switch to Neovadiol.

January 22, 2016

Trying the Vichy LiftActiv Supreme this time instead of my usual LiftActiv Day Cream. This one also came with a bonus gift of LiftActiv Serum 10 (which I adore!) and LiftActiv Nuit which I am looking forward to trying. The Supreme has a much thicker consistency than the Day Cream - which I really like. Moisturizes very well without being greasy and you don't need to use a whole lot of product for it to be effective. Fresh scent that is not overpowering but very pleasing. Another great #VichyWorksForMe find!

January 21, 2016

Lift Actif est un super produit pour les femmes de 30 ans et plus qui veulent prendre soin de leur premiere rides! Il sent bon et est doux pour la peau.

January 21, 2016

I am currently using the Vichy LiftActiv line for day and night.
    This day cream is great for the winter. I find it quite thick.
    It absorbs nicely and it works well for the winter.
    I think I would find it too heavy in the summer.
    I have only been using it for a few weeks. I don't see
    much improvement with wrinkles but my face has been
    hydrated and smooth.