4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream Reviews

LiftActiv Supreme is the #1 Anti-Aging franchise in Canadian drugstores, targeted to fight wrinkles and loss of firmness.

Immediately: Blur - Instantly smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Brightens complexion.
Until Evening: Stimulate - Skin looks plumped. Features appear younger and more rested.
Over Time: Correct - Deep wrinkles are visibly smoothed. Skin looks firmer.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 Supreme and Vichy LiftActiv Supreme Night Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 14, 2016

Really enjoy how this is such a rich cream but yet it sinks into your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. My skin felt plumped and my makeup glided on. The results are real with this line of products. I received this at no charge for review but this product is one I will repurchase.

July 14, 2016

Thank you ChickAdvisor and Vichy for this opportunity! I do not usually invest a great deal of money in myself as I have kids and spend on them haha but I will be from now on. I am in love with the whole Vichy LiftActiv line. My skin hasnt felt this soft and firm in years and I plan to continue using these products forever!

July 14, 2016

I was thrilled to be a part of the Vichy Super Panel with the Vichy Anti-Aging Routine, wrinkles and loss of firmness! Goodness knows I needed it, aging really sucks and takes a toll on your skin! After applying the serum and seeing the instant results I applied this day cream and the results just got better! It added so much moisture to my face yet didn't make it feel greasy! It gave me a good 10 years back on my face! My problem areas, eyes, forehead and around the mouth are no longer a problem. The wrinkles and fine lines are so reduced they are barely noticeable anymore! My face looks and feels softer and younger it's absolutely radiant and glowing! Along with the looks it has done wonders for my self confidence now I feel like people are looking at me not just my wrinkles! Thank you Chick Advisor and Vichy for the wonderful opportunity! I have bragged and boasted and recommended this to all my friends and will definitely be buying this!!

July 13, 2016

I was thrilled to try this for free from ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The cream has a wonderful light fresh scent and is rich but not greasy or heavy. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel soft. It didn't notice a difference in my fine lines but I did notice that my skin was firmer. I do wish that it had some sort of spf in it.

July 13, 2016

j ai jamais été une femme qui me mettait de la crème de jour ou de nuit c est une routine que je devrai faire car j aime bcp le résultat que la crème fait sur ma peau

July 13, 2016

I received this product courtesy of the Chickadvisor program and was quite excited to try it out of the box. My first impression of the packaging was it was quite a hefty sized bottle and the scent was pleasing. The cream however was thicker than I would have preferred which felt a little thick applying it first thing in the morning. I feel an added bonus to this product would be to create an spf version of it as I don't like having to apply a secondary/tertiary product in the form of a sunscreen in addition to a moisturizer. I used this in conjunction with the Liftactive serum and night cream. Though I liked the serum, I did not much care of the Day cream and Night cream because of its thickness. I felt it made me break out a bit which I don't normally do even when I switch amongst different brands of moisturizers.

July 13, 2016

I was so surprised when I received the package from Chick Advisor since I didn't receive any email from them that I was pick to do a review. Thanks alot Chick Advisor!

I start to use the LiftActiv set right after I received. After non-stop using the whole set for 15 days, so far I'm quite satisfy with this line. (I have combination skin and start having fine lines on my forehead)

The texture of this day cream is light and non-greasy, so I think good enough for summer use. Esp no scent added for this line, that's good for sensitive skin as well. My face only has a bit of oil after 6 hours use (I use oil blotted paper around lunch time each day), so that means my skin is moisturize enough. So far I think this day cream do its work, but maybe it's not moisturize enough for winter use.

July 12, 2016

I was lucky enough to take part in the recent super awesome ChickAdvisor Vichy event - really thankful for it as it gave me a chance to try out the Vichy products which I'm now in love with.

Really nice product - goes on smoothly and absorbs well. My skin feels super soft using this. Not sure if it's the serum though which I'm also using.

Very light scent, would prefer none but it's not bad at all compared to most.

July 12, 2016

I love the feel of the Vicht Liftactiv Supreme Day Cream. It is amazing how my skin feels. This is a light cream and not heavy. It is the perfect cream for me and does not react to me sensitive skin.

July 12, 2016

I quite like this day cream. My usual product is Renergie by Lancome, which is much more expensive, and I'm considering switching. The cream is a little on the heavy side, but not enough to make it too dense for summer, spreads well and is unscented. My skin feels soft, smooth and has great texture since using it. I will continue to finish the product and will see if there is a difference in wrinkles (they certainly haven't gotten worse). I received this product for free in exchange for testing and reviewing it.

Updated On: July 12, 2016

I quite like this day cream. My usual product is Renergie by Lancome, which is much more expensive, and I'm considering switching. The cream is a little on the heavy side, but not enough to make it too dense for summer, spreads well and is unscented. My skin feels soft, smooth and has great texture since using it. I will continue to finish the product and will see if there is a difference in wrinkles (they certainly haven't gotten worse). The only improvement that I can suggest is the addition of sunscreen. I received this product for free in exchange for testing and reviewing it.