4.1/5
Vichy Liftactiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector Reviews

15% pure Vitamin C + fragmented hyaluronic acid. Your 10-day cure for firmer and brighter skin.

August 11, 2018

I really like it

I really like this product. I apply it before going to bed and under my night cream. I saw a difference in the appearance of darker spots, they are much lighter. It doesn't clog my pores, break me out or make my skin react so its awesome. I would recommend it to anyone.

August 10, 2018

Great product

This product smelled super nice. The packaging was ok. It was easy to use and made my skin feel good. Good value for the money. I used it in the evening and skin felt good later that day.

2.0/5

August 09, 2018

Not liking it

I read the description of this skin corrector and was immediately worried. I try to stay away from products that take too much effort. I didn't like the fact that it makes my skin sensitive to the sun. I already burn easily, so I didn't need a skin corrector to make it worse. It didn't make any difference in my skin, and worst of all it stinks! Sorry, but not going to be buying this one. #Gotitfree

August 08, 2018

Ça prend plus que 10 jours...

Quel beau produit ! Un petit flacon attrayant qui vous donne envie d'y croire... En fait, je crois bien que le produit fonctionne, mais il faut définitivement plus de 10 jours pour voir les résultats. Je poursuis l'application...

It actually works

I had the opportunity to try this product free, I must say I wasn’t sure it would do anything. I tan very easily but have blotchy skin and it makes it very noticeable, not anymore thou.

Vichy

Besides the sell this has made my skin look so radiant and the amount of complements I received on how glowy my complexion looks is amazing. I will definitely be buying more of this.

August 08, 2018

My skin never looked so good

I received this product for free for testing purposes, this in no way affects my opinion of this product. That being said, I started using this product right away when it arrived. I have a lot of acne scars and my skin is very dull looking so I was very skeptical that an at home product could help without going to a professional.

I was so surprised and shocked by the results this brightening serum has given me in just a short amount of time. My acne scars started fading within a few days and my skin started looking more healthy and glowy. I have a love for makeup and always use full coverage foundation to go out in public, I haven't used any kind of foundation on my face in over a week and I am more confident in my slins appearance. My complexion is clearing and my skin looks alive and healthy again.

Great product

I have tried VICHY LIFTACTIV VITAMIN C BRIGHTENING SKIN CORRECTOR for a week and I very much recommend it. I found it works great.

The smell isn't bad either. As someone who is sensitive with scents I find it wasn't so strong.

August 07, 2018

Love what it has done...but too pricey for the amount.

I received the Vichy Liftactiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector to review as part of the Chick-Advisor Review Club. #gotitfree

I really love this serum. In the short time I have used it, I have noticed big changes in my skin. My pores are less noticable and my skin is more radiant and it seems to have faded my acne scaring a little.

However, I'm not sure I would buy it in the future because of a few issues. One being that it is a very small bottle for the price tag. Secondly, the texture of it is more like water and thus it is hard to cover my face with it as it dries very quickly and I find I have to use a tad more than the instructions say to use....which means the bottle will just be used up very quickly.

The product does have a smell that may be a turn off to some. It isn't an added fragrance. The smell, to me, is very similar to wine.

Do I recommend it? Definitely! I love it. I just wish that it had a better value.

August 05, 2018

Smells terrible at first but works.

I received this product to try for free and was pleasantly surprised how well it works. After about a week my pores looked smaller and my complexion was brighter/smoother. However, I found that the serum smelt terrible when I was putting drops into my hand. Thankfully that smell doesn't last. I also noticed that the serum goes on a bit greasy. A small process to pay for beautiful skin.