Vichy Liftactiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector Reviews

15% pure Vitamin C + fragmented hyaluronic acid. Your 10-day cure for firmer and brighter skin.

April 11, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not sure what to think

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review from the product review club.

I didn’t enjoy this product when I first got it. I found it awkward to apply and the four drops didn’t go very far in my opinion. I also found that it left my skin feeling very oily throughout the day.

After reading some other reviews I tried what one person had suggested: using the dropped to apply it to my face directly. That definitely helped with application (four drops was now enough!) and my skin no longer felt oily. It would certainly help avoid wastage.

However I’m not certain I saw any direct benefits to using the serum.

I’m still using it but I don’t believe I would purchase this again myself.

April 10, 2019

Very effective skin corrector

Very effective skin corrector. Good thing is it’s fragrance free and I don’t even feel it while wearing it. Very subtle brightening effect and almost natural tone.

0.5/5

April 08, 2019

Wasn’t for me

It kind of burned when I put it on my face not sure if that’s what it was meant to do but it wasn’t what I like when I apply products to myself so I only used it once and never again

April 07, 2019

love this

Vichy liftactiv vitamin C brightening skin corrector shows visible results within a week on my skin. I will definitely be buying again. #chickadvior#gotitfree

Vitamin C serum

I received this product to try for free from chick advisor! I was honestly very happy to receive this product to try, as I was very skeptical about serums. Vitamin C is so beneficial and it feels so nice on my skin! I really do feel like my skin has been glowing since using this product. I will continue using this product, I think it’s a lovely addition to my skin care regimen. I recommend this product to anyone looking for an additional product to freshen up their skin.

Daily dose of vitamin C

I was super impressed with this. Not only did it leave my skin extra hydrated but over the days my skin became visibly healthier. I have been looking for something that wouldn't leave any greasy film to my skin but still give me the moisture that I need. This did that. Nice light scent. Packaging was appealing and easy to open and use. Received this prodcut for free to test.

April 04, 2019

People are complimenting my bright skin

Thank you Chick Advisor and Vichy for allowing me to try this product for free. It came just at the right time, as winter fades leaving my skin looking dull. I noticed within the first few days that my skin looked a little extra bright and tone more even. Not sure if it has anything to do with it, but my adult acne seems to be in regression too!

April 04, 2019

not sure about the serum

i liked how it felt but its was easy to use and im just waiting for more sun since it has been raining cats and dogs maybe tje serum dineznt really do me any good lol my skin is very perticlurier on items my mom enjoys vichy maybe it will work on her

April 03, 2019

J’ai adoré

J’ai reçu liftactiv vitamine C grâce à chick advisor . Je n’étais pas certaine au début lors de la l’application mais j’ai pu constater après 2semaines un changement sur ma peau. Mon teint est beaucoup plus illuminé. Je recommande fortement ce produit!!

March 28, 2019

Works great

When I first tried this product I was a bit hesitant, as I wasn't a huge fan of the scent, but it grew on me. I noticed that my skin was nice and radiant. It absorbed nicely into my skin and didn't irritate it. I will definitely keep using this!