Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 24, 2021

You need it!

You can not go wrong with this. Love it instantly! My skin felt so hydrated and glowed. I feel so fresh and smooth too. I finished 3 bottles and no doubt I will buy it again.

January 20, 2021

Love love love!

I suffer with extremely dry skin in the winter. Mostly on my face and this has been a game changer. It works amazing, and it makes my skin feel so hydrated!
    100% recommend

January 13, 2021

The full size bottle looks aesthetic

I purchased some vichy products from vichy.ca as well as SDM and received a few of these in bottles that differed in sizes. I have the full bottle "luxury format" one and the bottle is pretty. Been using it a lot because I feel I have plenty of it, but I am not sure it's something to write home about. In fact, last year I got a HA serum by vichy's cousin (same parent company) that was on clearance because expiry coming. Now, THAT one made a noticeable difference! I love the vichy hydrating mask in a pouch that you have to snap to mix the sheet with the serum, so maybe I'm making an unfair comparison between the two as it's hard to beat that sheet mask I got! I also feel there are more fitting serums for me out there.

January 07, 2021

The best

I purchased Vichy Mineral 89 in the Shoppers Drug Mart store after I tried sample! I use it daily and I love it! My skin is smooth and hydrated!I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!

January 06, 2021

The best product

I received my sample by ClickAdvisor and I was excited to try it. Then I did it and I loved this product. I don't know how live without it. This product makes my skin awesome. My face skin got a brilliant, soft and young appearance. I strong recommend it.

3.2/5

January 06, 2021

an okay serum

I received a sample size of this serum from sampler and this is my review. I have used this serum and it absorbs super quickly on the skin. I got 3 days of application (twice daily) and can't say for sure if my skin felt softer. Thanks for allowing me to try this sample but I wish I was able to test this for longer as 3 days aren't enough.

December 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Surprised me, works well!

I got this and I wasn’t too excited about it but after I put it on my face wasn’t dry anymore, my face looked great even. It seemed brighter. You don’t even need to put much. I love it I would buy again. I would recommend for sure.

December 18, 2020
    Cairo Governorate, Egypt

Good

Used it for 8 weeks now, very soft on skin, used daily it reallu brighten my skin next day and also hydrates it significantly
    Good for sensitive skin and good for dry skin.

December 15, 2020

Feels Heavenly on my Skin

I struggle with dry skin. Especially in the winter! Vichy Minéral 89 felt like heaven on my skin! I have noticed a significant difference in my skin feeling hydrated. I feel like I have more of a natural flow!

December 08, 2020

Love it!

This serum is suitable for all skin types and can be used on the face, eyes and lips. It is fortifying and hydrating, contains 89% Vichy mineral rich thermal water plus natural origin hyaluronic acid. This pure and powerful formula hydrates, plumps & fortifies skin. This formula is non-greasy, non-sticky & contains no parabens, fragrance, oil, alcohol or colorants. I've been using this serum twice daily and love how my skin looks and feels.