4.1/5
Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum Reviews

Vichy Neovadiol introduces the first Compensating Complex with key dermatological ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and a high dose of Pro-Xylane able to compensate the effects of menopause on the skin.

A firmer skin, more denser with more defined contours (+ 39% in 4 hours), comfort and immediate freshness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Day Cream and Vichy Neovadiol Night Compensating Complex Cream.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 26, 2016

The Compensating Serum went on smoothly and absorbed extremely fast. It was a good partner to the cream. My face didn't feel weighed down or greasy. It helped with the fine wrinkles.

July 26, 2016

This complex serum is Awesome. I love the fact that it goes on real smooth and is not greasy at all. It is thick and when i put it on my face it gives you that clean face feeling and under the day cream or night cream it does the job of shrinking your wrinkles or at least it feels like it. After using this product for a month I feel that my wrinkles are less noticable and my face feels silky soft.

July 26, 2016

The Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum is a great serum. I found I only needed one pump to have enough for my face. It felt moisturizing and absorbed quickly into my skin. My skin looked and felt more moisturized. It also gave my skin a healthy glow! My makeup looked great over top of this. Again though, it has a quite strong scent.

July 26, 2016

I was thrilled to be chosen to review the Vichy line intended for mature skin. I am so impressed by the complex serum. It has a velvety texture that glides on the skin making it feel so smooth with a more youthful texture. A little goes a long way and it smells lovely. This of course goes underneath the day cream and night cream to make your skin feel like a million bucks! I have really noticed a difference....fine lines aren't so noticeable. I definitely will be purchasing this product when my bottle is empty. Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me test this lovely product! Just a little added note...every time I used it I rubbed the remaining serum and creams on my hands and I've notice how softer my hands are since I've been doing that!

July 25, 2016

I loved the Serum! It was light and it felt nice on my face as I applied it. I'm 60 plus and my face has started looking smoother since I started using it.

July 25, 2016

Never been a believer but now I am - love this serum! It is so important to provide a smooth base for your day cream or night cream, foundation or blush. I use self tanner and this serum ensured even coverage. I would highly recommend it, a little goes a long way!

1.7/5

July 25, 2016

Left a burning feeling when applied. Similar to using rubbing alcohol. No difference to wrinkles. Face didn't feel smooth until you use their heavy, oily day cream. Love my No. 7. No comparison.

July 25, 2016

this serum is utilized with both the day and night cream, so it makes it quite easy to get your new practice into place. the serum feels absolutely wonderful when you apply it....you can almost feel the wrinkles get filled

July 25, 2016

I have used Vichy Neovadiol Compensating Complex Serum for four weeks and find it works good without leaving my skin sticky like some other serums I have used. You only need to use a little of it to get good results.

July 25, 2016

loved this product....just one drop did so much coverage on my face...used three drops for the whole face and felt i did not need more...this product made my face smooth, soft and maybe because it was golden in colour it added a bit of brightness to my complexion...going into the `Maturing Years`i feel this product will be a staple in my makeup bag as it make me feel younger than I am.