Vichy Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel Reviews

This ultra-gentle soap-free, alcohol-free cleansing gel deeply cleanses sebum and impurities without over drying or irritating the skin. Its ingredients have purifying, anti-bacterial and keratolytic actions to help prevent new imperfections from popping up.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Normaderm Pore-Tightening Lotion and Vichy Normaderm Corrective Anti Acne Treatment
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

May 11, 2017

I have tried many cleanser before this one and it definitely is the best. I use it for a long time now and I absolutely love it. This is probably the only one that really helped me with my acne.

2.0/5

May 10, 2017

This product is great for oily skin, until about 2 hours after you've washed your face. Didn't really do much for pimples either. I've used way cheaper more effective acne face washes. Definitely not worth the money.

1.3/5

May 10, 2017

This product is extremely ineffective and causes more breakouts on my skin. My acne was at its worst while using this product. After washing your face with this cleanser your face is extremely tight and you must apply moisturizer or else your face becomes extremely irritated. This product has a large price tag but does not do half of what it says it will. I strongly do not recommend this product.

May 09, 2017

I received a bottle of this in a beauty grab bag and didn't think much of it. I started getting irritated and bumpy skin with my pregnancy and decided to give it a try as it is for sensitive skin, and hypoallergenic.
    I am very impressed. It has calmed my skin and cleared it up yet it's so gentle. It doesn't dry my skin out and leaves it feeling clean and fresh.

April 29, 2017

First time i used vichy product was with this one when I was pregnant and breaking out a lot because of the hormones. I really loved this product my skin began to be brighter and clearer, exactly what i was expecting!

April 13, 2017

I absolutely love Vichy products and so does my skin!
    My skin always feels smooth, clean, and fresh after using Vichy. I hate when it still feels like you have residue left on your face, or it feels like it adds another layer on your skin.
    This brand may be a little more pricier, but you definitely get what you pay for and it does wonders for your skin. Definitely better than what your grocery store and pharmacy would carry.
    This is the best line of skincare products I uave tries so far that doesn't break the bank.

April 13, 2017

Mon conjoint et moi avons essayé plusieurs produits avant celui-ci. Il fait maintenant parti de notre routine quotidienne. Nous avons tous deux une peau mixte à tendance acnéique. Le gel nettoyant est doux pour la deux et non asséchant. Les produits complémentaires de la même gamme sont tous excellent. Crème hydratante, detox de nuit...

April 03, 2017

I suffered from acne for most of my life.and tried numerous products to get rid of it. Every time I would use a new product, my skin will be clear for the first month or so and will go back to where it was. One of my colleague recommended me this product. I was not interested in trying it as I lost all the hope to get rid of the acne. But one day she bought this for me and I started using it.

Its been around 4 months now and my skin is very clear. I can see that me acne has cleared now and skills looks much better,

March 22, 2017

I suffer from bad acne on my back and this was recommended to me by a cosmetician and honestly it cleared my acne right up, it was gentle and non irritating, very good for sensitive skin not to mention it smells very good!!!

March 13, 2017

Somehow at age 33 I started to get acne again.
    It seems my skin gets more sensitive as I get older.

Thanks to ChickAdvisor I researched effective acne cleansers and chose this one to try.
    I have been using in for 2 weeks and I have seen a reduction in acne and redness and my skin feels non-irritated or dry even in winter, which I find can be problematic with me and other cleansers.

I am liking to feel on my skin and look forward to continued use.