Vichy Normaderm Teint Anti-Imperfection Foundations Reviews
#456 in Foundation

For those with the additional greasy skin, imperfections can be covered while providing a non-drying, non-greasy texture. Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, tested on sensitive skin, and non-comedogenic.
See their main website for more details: www.vichy.com

November 13, 2017

Anti Imperfection Foundation

Wanted a product that would give me a good coverage for my sun damaged skin. this worked very well at covering signs of damage and again. Only draw back , you have to be careful, as it is quite liquid.

August 13, 2017

I would buy this product again

jolie produit je le recommande certes, la texture et un peu fluide mais donne un bel effet au visage et cache les imperfections et les taches du visage

June 23, 2017

Worth the price!

I have been using this foundation for a couple of years now and I find that as long as I use a primer first this is the best foundation I have ever used. It is not heavy or patchy and it completely covers and blends to give you a flawless appearance. It looks natural and I have had comments on how beautiful my skin looks, not knowing that I was wearing foundation. I absolutely love this product and it is worth the little bit extra you pay.

2.8/5

October 12, 2016

i have this foundation in the lightest shade. it has medium coverage that can be sheered and it provides a matte finish. you get a natural and smooth finish with this foundation but the only downside is that it can stick to drypatches if you have any so this is better for normal to oily skin.

October 01, 2016

J'ai souvent acheter le fond de teint dans le passé. Super bonne couvrance sur la peau. Fini uniforme et lisse sur la peau. Peu de choix de couleurs par contre.

October 01, 2016

I really was impressed with this product. It went on my skin well and at a time when I was having issues with breakouts on my face, it definitely seemed to provide the cover I wanted without adding to the problem. It may have helped even to reduce the issue, however, I can't say for sure as I did change a few other things in my routine to try and eliminate acne. This is one of those products where I actively scraped every last bit of it out to use. Part of that was because of the high cost that I felt I had to justify paying, but it really did work well as a foundation. Coverage was flawless, it blended efficiently, and you didn't need much to get the job done. Still, the cost was a lot more than I can really afford to pay regularly (it shoes the average price as $26, but up in Northern Canada where I live it was priced at almost $50). So, I will be searching out a replacement product that either gives me more quantity of an equal product for the same price, or the same amount for less. If price is not an issue for you, I highly recommend trying this out!

September 08, 2016

This foundation works very well. It is very light, watery consistency with good coverage and doesn't clog my pores. My skin looks natural and has SPF 20.

March 08, 2016

I've now purchased three tubes of this foundation; it's my holy grail and I've been looking for one this effective for a while now. The product has a very lovely light and liquid consistency that covers discolorations, blemishes and acne with a slightly sheer, natural and concealing application. Admittedly it's not a heavy duty foundation but it blends beautifully and doesn't cause ugly texture on my face. I use no.15 Opal in the winter and a shade darker when I've garnered a tan in summer, apply it with a sponge over my primer, set it with powder and voila! Most of the time I only require a very minimal amount of concealer. It doesn't run on the face and lasts a full 9 hour shift at work. It hasn't caused any acne breakouts which is great in my books. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a medium coverage, light and comfortable foundation.

March 24, 2015

I have been using this as my summer foundation for years. I use #25 Clair Nude and pair it with a touch of bronzer. I always end up getting a tan everywhere but my face and this helps to match my face to my neck/body. I really like the coverage, its not heavy or too light and its very blendable. It stays on and doesnt melt off which is a must for summer cosmetics.

December 12, 2014

I have been using this foundation for years and I works very well.Nice and light with good coverage and doesn't clog my pores.