Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

January 07, 2017

At $19.99 CDN, this product gives alot of bang for the buck. A cleanser, toner and make up remover all in one! Also great for sensitive skin. And you get alot - no tiny little tube here! Just love it!

November 08, 2016

J'aime les produits Vichy, ce sont mes favorits. Mais ce lait démaquillant et nettoyant n'est pas fait pour la peau acnéique. Je l'ait utilisê qúune seule fois lorsque j'avais juste celui-ci à ma porté et je n'ai pas aimée l'effet sur ma peau. Il démaquille bien, mais pas fait pour mon type de peau.

October 31, 2016

Le lait démaquillant fonction e bien sur la peau de mon visage. Bon prix,super odeur féminine et douce. Je le recommande à tous efficace pour le maquillage.

October 31, 2016

I love that all VICHY face washes, cleansers, and exfoliant cleansers are all priced at $19.95. That is an awesome price point, and each one lasts me an easy 10 weeks. I do however use 3 at a time. I love this 3 in 1 that it cleanses, moisturizes, and exfoliates in one. It makes a rushed morning a lot less hectic. It is perfect for any time of the year. You can use more or less whatever you decide. My skin is gently scrubbed to get rid of any dead skin cells or any make up that might be on from the night before that I was too lazy to wash off. The moisturizing effect is just right, not too much, but no too little. I like that if I am in my morning rush and don't put on lotion, my skin still feels soft and supple and looks healthy

I love this. Perfect must have in the bathroom.

September 29, 2016

Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk Cleanser is a really good cleanser if you are looking for something that is on the milky, creamy, moisterizing side. There is a lot of product given in this packaging which is the best part. The smell is really nice. The way it goes on to the skin is milky and creamy. This cleanser makes your skin feel really good after use.

September 20, 2016

My facial routine includes mostly Vichy products. I really like the way this cleanser leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizered. Even though water isn't necessary I do wash off this product with water because that's what I'm used to. However, the directions say all we need to do is use a cotton pad and wipe your face. So on lazy days that's all I do, and to be hones my skin feels even better on those days because the product probably seeps into my skin.

September 19, 2016
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I have normal combination skin and I love this cleanser. It is a milk so it doesn't exfoliate but it gets off all my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean and rejuvenated. I also love that it's a good brand that you can trust but not a price that makes you feel conscientious about using too much.

2.7/5

August 22, 2016

This product is the exception to the Other ones I tried. I prefer a gel or lotion,not good on eye makeup and would leave a greasy film on the skin.I had to use toner afterwards.

August 22, 2016

using Vichy cleanser, Very light and not greasy before you wash it off, leaving your pores open and cleaned out making your face tingle with that clean look, and looking smooth.

August 21, 2016

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor's Product Review Club. This product works well at removing make-up and cleansing my skin. it left my skin feeling soft and it was non- irritating.