Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

Scrunge features a rippled scrubbing surface that removes tough, stuck-on dirt & grease, and rinses clean like new! Not even egg or cheese will get stuck. More durable and long lasting vs. regular sponges, Scrunge cleans without scratching and is certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings.

Sa surface ondulée enlève la saleté la plus tenace et se rince facilement ! Même les oeufs et fromages ne colleront pas à sa surface. Plus durable que les éponges ordinaires, Scrunge nettoie sans égratigner et est certifiée et recommandée pour les surfaces antiadhésives à base de Teflon®.

For more information, please visit Vileda's website.

December 20, 2019

Great for getting off those tough food bits!

I got this product free to try! I don't use the dishwasher at home so I rely heavily on hand washing the dishes with sponges. i love how the green part of this sponge is so good at getting off those tough food stains. I don't even have to soak the plates in hot water first before scrubbing it off. Also like how there is the softer side for cleaning the non-heavy duty jobs. Works similar with other sponges that I use but the green part is much stronger. I would recommend this to those who hand washes there dishes!

One Sponge to Clean Them All

I received this product to test as part of ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club.

I was in need of a new sponge for the dishes, and the Vileda Scrunge came just in time. It works well on removing most stains from dishes, such as juices, oils, grease, and stuck-on foods. I was pleased to see that you can use it on Teflon®-coated pans without issue. In addition, it proved useful for using on glasses with etchings and any other items that are not dishwasher safe.

I also liked that Scrunge has a flexible body that allows you to wash utensils such as beaters to really get in between those little spots that need cleaning.

Overall, I would purchase this product and recommend it to others as a sponge that can get the job done well.

Best grunge

I recieved my Vileda Multi purpose Scrunge on a great week to test. Running a home daycare with rainy muddy weather and holiday crafts the kids were making a mess I tried two different products and this one by far was the best it cleaned everything with less efforts, less streaks, and gentle enough it did not scratch any furnature. It even cleaned up glitter that everything else just spread around.

I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again.

Thank you #ClickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for free.

P.S I let the kids use one scrunge to paint with, the kids loved to use them for painting with as they are easy for them to hold and clean after.

Vileda Scrunge

I received the Vileda scrunge courtesy of Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest and unbiased review #gotitfree.

The Vileda scrunge is heavy duty, extra durable, and removes tough dirt without scratching. It is 20% longer lasting than other sponges and it rinses clean to help eliminate buildup.

I was really impressed with the Vileda scrunge. Normally when I have to scrub pots and pans, after 1 use, the sponge would feel slimy with the food debris stuck on it and little pieces of the sponge would start to break off. However, this is not the case with the Vileda scrunge. It did not break apart after scrubbing and the scrunge did not feel slimy from the food particles. The scrunge actually held up from the scrubbing. I also used the scrunge to clean my stove top after cooking and it did not leave any scratches. I'm a little hesitant to use it on my nonstick but will give it a try in the future if needed.

I'm really impressed with the Vileda scrunge and this will replace the sponges that I'm currently using and will definitely become a staple cleaning sponge for all my pots and pans. I would definitely recommend this.

Effective

I like the curves and the bumps on top of the sponge. It helps with the gripping and I like how it scrubs the food off. The sponge itself is very durable because for other brands, it would always split apart by the fourth use

J'ai adoré

Vraiment un bon produit ! L'éponge est douce, mais juste assez ferme, et très résistante. Le côté "scrub" est rigide et super efficace autant pour la vaisselle que pour les comptoirs collés après le déjeuner des enfants !

Hard working sponges!

These sponges work great! I usually use a dish wand for my dishes and this works much better for those corners with stuck on grease and baked on mess! I love the fall that you can put them in the dishwasher so they get really clean and sterilized! I would buy these again once these ones get worn out but that won't be for a whole because they are tough! They work great to clean the oven too. Can't wait to try them for many more uses around the house! #gotitfree from @chickadvisor

Vileda scrunge

I recieved it free from @chickadvisor.
    It's very effective and easy to use.
    I recently purchased new pots and I dont want harsh cleaning on them. This comes as opportunity and its excellent product for gentle cleaning yet effective. It cleans effectively and I am sure it will last long.

New Brunswick, Canada

Petite éponge magique

L’éponge à récurer Scrunge Tout usage de Vileda est vraiment efficace. Elle est petite et se tient donc très bien dans une main. J’ai adoré le côté «rude» qui m’a permis de bien frotter pour enlever les aliments collés. Le côté plus doux, peut très bien être utilisé pour les surfaces plus délicate comme les dessus de four en céramique. Je le recommande définitivement, elle vous aidera sûrement à gagner du temps lors du nettoyage de la vaisselle sale.

Nettoie bien

très facile à utiliser. toutes les taches sont parties rapidement et facilement. aussi facile à nettoyer. ne se défait pas non plus. bonne qualité.