Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

Great Sponges!

I received these Vileda sponges free to try from Chick Advisor.

They were great! The sponges I normally use take a lot of scrubbing to get burnt food off of kitchen pots and pans, but these didn’t take nearly as much effort to scrub clean. They also lasted a long time without looking like they would fall apart and look really dirty. I would definitely purchase them again.

Vileda Multi-Scrub rules the Roost

#GotItFree to try Vileda Multi-use scrub was easy to use. Cleaned stuck on grease from the top of the stove to a stain on the counter.

The scrub works well in the bathroom too. I liked the convience of the scouring side and the sponge side. This helped scrubbing a frying pan after stuck on cheese.

I highly recommend Vileda Multi-use Scrub and can't wait to try more of Vileda's line of cleaning products.

#GotItFree

Très bon produit

Je l’adore! Le côté doux de l'éponge absorbe bien les liquides et nettoie à la perfection. Le côté rugueux réussi bien à désincruster les taches sans abimer.

Very effective

I found dish washing so hard but from this is very easy. You don't scrub too much just 2-3 times and you are done. It is big enough for grip and long lasting. I really recommended this to my friends and family

May 03, 2018

Used to think all sponges were the same

We have an induction cooktop at home, which means all our pots and pans are more expensive. I was always weary about scrubbing them, fearing damaging the non-stick coating as they cost more to replace. I was sent the Vileda sponge and I love it! Effective without being damaging. I plan to purchase this again and again.

Love

I loved the VILEDA SCRUNGE MULTI-USE SCRUB SPONGE. It was just the right size, not too big and not too small. It was very flexible and I thought the scrub side cleaned my dishes quite well without scratching and of the surfaces.

Works well

This is a great sponge. Worked really well on my dishes and made removing stains very easy. It’s easy to use and gets the job done really quickly. I have already repurchased these sponges and I plan to keep repurchasing. Thank you family rated for allowing me the opportunity to test these out before buying. I highly recommend them.

Squeaky Clean

I have always used a sponge to wash my dishes! (Yes I don’t own a dishwasher)LOL however, I was using another brand and I would have to scrub To get my dishes clean. Since receiving the Vileda Sponge I haven’t stop using it. I find I do not have to put as much work into washing my dishes. It’s easy to use and produces results. I am happy that it shows in for this promo.

2.8/5

May 03, 2018

I would not purchase this product

So, I first have to say I haven't tried this out on anything except washing dishes. Perhaps it has better uses on other surfaces and for other purposes but I didn't find it did a great job with my dishes and didn't soften enough to get in the corners.

May 03, 2018

Love the scrunge for cleaning baked on food!

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

I’m loving the Vileda scrunge! I’ve found it’s fantastic at cleaning off baked on food (cheese, bacon - the tough stuff!) while not scratching my pans.
    I’d definitely buy this product again!