Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

May 16, 2016

My husband is the cleaner of the house and we buy this product often to clean. Works great easy to use and does a great job. Plus side also smells good

May 16, 2016

Best, gentle and safe cleanser out there, love the clean lemony smell too! and always a great price point, easy to wipe, and wash away and doesn't leave a sticky residue, we love using this for cleaning our whirlpool soaker tub! no Scratching either!

May 16, 2016

Vim products are great for getting stains out of all kinds of thing around the house and like this product. It has a great smell and after I have cleaned my house with it it make me feel like I have done a good job.

New Brunswick, Canada

I've been using this product for many years and never been disappointed. I use it mostly for the bathtub and on my stove top, it removes stains. Works perfectly!

May 16, 2016

This is one of few products that works well on my ceramic cooktop. Its tough enough to scub off the burnt greasy messes and gentle enough to not scratch the glass. Works well on bath scum as well and on my sinks. This is a great priced all around tough cleaner.

May 16, 2016

I use it to clean a lot of surfaces in the kitchen and the bathroom. Smells great and cleans very well, much better than other products which claims they clean well but really don't.

May 16, 2016

My mom used to use this all the time so when I had my own household I bought it as well and it is such a great quality cleaning product. It leaves everything spotless with minimal scrubbing and has a nice and not too string scent.

May 16, 2016

Have absolutely nothing bad to say about the VIM Cream- the nice lemon scent alone makes you feel as though everything is clean. In between my regular housecleaning routine, I use VIM cream every couple weeks on basically everything in my house to give it the best clean. The previous renters in my home destroyed the stove-top before they moved out and decided not to clean it, I put a small amount of this on all the dried up food and grease that was left behind, and it was literally magic in front of my eyes how well it wiped away!

May 16, 2016

Un classique... on ne change pas ce que maman utilisait pour faire briller! Que ce soit la douche, le lavabo, peu importe, toujours aussi efficace, toujours aussi satisfaite!

May 16, 2016

Use it to clean the floor of my shower stand & the glass-tampered shower door. Squeaky clean & the lemon scented smell leaves my bathroom fresh. Sometimes I use it to clean the toilet bowl too.