Vim Cream Cleaner in Lemon Scent Reviews

Vim's famously tough cream has offered unbeatable cleaning power since 1980. It cares for your surfaces by removing 100% of the dirt you never thought you’d get rid of with the help of micro-crystals that lift grime away. And it now comes in a range of fresh fragrances to suit every home.

You might also like Vim Cream Cleanser: with Bleach, in Eucalyptus scent, and in Pink Flower.

Célèbres pour leur performance depuis 1980, les crèmes Vim offrent une imbattable puissance de nettoyage. Elles s'occupent de toutes les surfaces en nettoyant à 100 % de la saleté - grâce à leurs microcristaux qui s'attaquent à la crasse - les résidus que vous n'auriez jamais cru éliminer. Et elles sont maintenant offertes en différents parfums de fraîcheur qui conviennent à
toutes les maisons.

May 16, 2016

I have an awesome sink that stains easy it is a cream color nothing works like bin to get a coffee stain or any other stain out. I absolutely love this vim.

May 16, 2016

I use this on my glass top stove to clean up my messy spills. Worth's great and easy to wipe up without residue left behind. Only wish it came in a minty scent.

May 16, 2016

This is an affordable way to make all your stainless steel, bathroom and kitchen shiney and bright with a lemon scent! I use the Vim Lemon Scent Cream for those tough stains. Works very well.

May 16, 2016

Overall this product is great! Does the job and smells good! It a multipurpose cleaner, I use it for the stove top, sink, and washroom. I absolutely love it for cleaning the stove top; makes the job so much easier. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 16, 2016

Love the smell ! Works wonders on stainless steel and glass cook tops. Rinses off very easily. Very gentle. I love it and can't live without it. Even gentle enough for removing stains from counter top.

May 16, 2016

Love how this product makes the bathroom sink shine. Great for getting all the guck out and especially the ring on the bathtub after the kids! Great all purpose cleaner.

May 16, 2016

This product works really well on our sinks and bathtubs. We have hard water because we live off of a well so a lot of grime gets on our sinks, tubs and faucets every week from water alone, not to mention all the other stuff that gets on them every week from regular use. So I really enjoy this product. And the scent is not bad either considering I don't like the scent of lemon too much. So overall, I would totally buy it again!

May 16, 2016

This was our go-to bathroom cleaner when I was a kid, I haven't used it for years, but I remember it well. It did a great job of cleaning toothpaste and other grime out of the sink and around the taps! It does leave a bit of a film, but you just have to rinse everything after and that is gone. A great cleaner for sure. The only reason I don't use it now is because my family all has allergies and sensitivities so we are a chemical-free home wherever possible.

May 16, 2016

I love VIM Lemon Scent Cream! Nothing works as well as this product on tuff bathroom jobs! Soap scum is easily removed, grout staining is cleared up instantly and everything is left with a refreshing lemony clean scent!

May 16, 2016

I really love how easy this cream is to use and what a great job it does. No elbow grease required to remove grease and gunk. I can find it on sale quite often.