Voila by Sobeys Reviews

Voilà by Sobeys is a cutting-edge online grocery home delivery service in the Greater Toronto Area.

At Voilà, we promise guaranteed freshness, at affordable prices, straight to your door.

The Voilà Difference.
  • We deliver from warehouse, not store. Thousands of products. No letdowns.
  • Our robots pack orders. Our teammates deliver. Safely and with less handling.
  • Guaranteed fresh. Our produce is fresh or it’s free.
  • Affordable prices. No hidden fees.
  • 1-hour delivery windows. Pick a time. We’ll deliver.

Please see our Terms & Conditions for full details.

For more info, visit voila.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Interesting!

It was interesting to have a contactless delivery! It was decently priced as well for an online delivery service .

September 24, 2020

Voila - Sobeys HOME DELIVERY!

I just received my 3rd order this morning from the Voila by Sobeys service. I would definitely reccomend giving it a try yourself if you haven't already yet. (Especially in times like now, with Covid19, I try to stay home as much as possible and find that having my groceries delivered to my home makes me feel like I'm making a better choice and is so convenient!) The website and app are also both super easy to use! There are sales too each week, which is also nice. You get to choose whichever timeslot throughout the day that works best for you. I personally really like how they call before they get to your house too, and that they deliver the groceries straight to your door! I've never received anything that was expired (the only issue/complaint that I've had is the fact that bread products tend to only have a shelf life of about a week - and I generally try and pick out later dates when I actually go to the store)_x000D_
    _x000D_
    Overall, I am satisfied with their service and will definitely continue to order from Voila!

Quick delivery, healthy choices

I got the chance to try Voila experience and was really happy with the variety of products - both organic and regular, and also quick delivery. Recommend this service to everyone. One suggestion: being in GTA, there is an emergence of introducing more South Asian products online. That was the reason I stuck with 4 stars.

Safe way to shop

I was so impressed with the service.right on time he checked the temperature of my cold foods and showed me plus the have a buy back your plastic bag program.

Voila by Sobeys

I’ll give Voila 4 stars because it is a bit expensive than the other competitors. The have fresh produce & my frozen items came frozen! Yay! It was a pretty easy process & professional process. I have and will recommend this service to family and friends.

September 24, 2020

Convenient service for busy people

I really enjoyed the Voila service. The website is easy to use though I was confused why the flyer specials weren't available on the online ordering site. There could also be more information added for certain products, like nutritional info and ingeriedent lists, especially for people who have allergies. The delivery guys were very polite, called ahead to let me know they would be arriving soon. They also told me they wouldn't be able to come into the building so I met them in the lobby with a grocery cart. Everything was accounted for and intact. This is a great service for people who are busy or isolating (but willing to go down to the lobby). I would use this again, especially if they had more promos and included flyer sales in their online ordering.

Good fast service

We enjoyed our voila delivery given Covid we figured this would be a great way to try ordering groceries online. Everything arrived on time and the delivery was accurate. Only negative was that we were unable to order fresh produce through the service at the time we placed our orde.

September 24, 2020

Safety first! and convenience as a bonus

Super easy registration. Flexible delivery dates/times. Orders filled in accurately. And last but not the least, peace of mind for getting the pantries filled up during pandemic times.

Accurate orders & friendly service

My experience with Voilà by Sobeys was a pretty positive one! Although I consider the prices fairly high, the quality of any produce, bakery or meat items is very fresh and reliable. The site is pretty easy to navigate and even has a Sales section you can shop from just like a flyer. Sometimes it was difficult to locate an item but most of the time you could easily search for items from the search bar at the top. The only real downside to the shopping experience for me was that you could not choose a quantity for produce. For example, you could not choose how many tomatoes or bananas you wanted. It was just “one bunch” of banans that was put into your cart for you. As a single person I do not like seeing food go to waste so I like buying individual items, but for whatever reason this system did not allow you to do so. I am hoping they fix this in the future. Choosing a delivery window was easy and they seemed to have a lot of timeslots and availability, which was great. On the day my order was to be delivered, the driver kept in touch once on the road, informed me beforehand when they were leaving and en route, how long it would be before they got there, and was very friendly and helpful at the door. Everything in my order was correct and accurate, and I would use their service again!

September 24, 2020

Fast service and good quality products

I tried the Voila delivery service and it was incredibly fast.We got our groceries delivered to the door the next day on a weekend and the food was fresh.I requested for a contactless delivery due to the pandemic so the delivery person dropped it at the door , sent me a text and waited in his vehicle until I got the bags in.It was a hot day so I really appreciated that. Website was very easy to navigate and user friendly to find items I required at a good price.