Wet 'n Wild 1 Step WonderGel Reviews
#33 in Nail Polish

January 12, 2018

AMAZING PRODUCT

I will for sure buy this product again. I can't wait to go try more colours. I bought the colour Stay Classy (a nice natural mauvey nude) on the weekend on a whim. I was at walmart browsing the makeup section as a I do and noticed this gel polish for only $5. Similar products by other brands are at least double the price.

First of all the colour is fantastic. The polish is incredibly opaque even after only one coat. It does not chip or peel and again was only about $5.

I am heading back out to Walmart this weekend to pick up some new shades!!!

January 10, 2018

Amazing!

This is the bees knees! I wish I had the room to store all the colours! It goes on smooth and perfect and lasts for days. You can’t beat the price for the results. One of my favourite new products!

September 05, 2017

For the Price, It Can't Be Beat

At $3 this nail polish is amazing! If you want to experiment with some new colors this is a great option. I have used this in several colors and have loved them all. I have found the color stays on for about a week pretty well before it needs some touch ups. Although other Gel nail polishes may last longer I feel that this is still pretty impressive for such an inexpensive product.

May 27, 2017

For a $3 nail polish, this is amazing! I just bought this on a whim, and although was skeptical given the brand and the price, I was so impressed! This nail polish (Stay Classy - 732A) provides long-lasting and chip-free wear, without a top coat. I applied it on my hands and feet, and after a week's time, the pedicure was still impeccable, and the manicure was still impressive (sidenote, I wash my hands up to 50x/day given my work). I did also try applying a topcoat, and it resulted in even longer wear.

I would definitely recommend giving this a try, and I will be trying all of the shades!

May 11, 2017

I really like this, I used the blue color. It was pretty vibrant. It dried pretty quickly, as well. It wore off about the same rate as any other nail polish.

April 26, 2017

1 Step Wonder Gel its so easy to get a nice looking result. Goes on easy, looks great and the price is affordable. This one step Wonder Gel does last up to two-weeks, is very easy to apply, and dries fast. Make sure you clean your nails to take out any oils before application.

March 24, 2017

I bought this nail polish in periwinkle color and was amazed with how vibrant it is. As a mother of two, I barely have time for myself and having this nail polish is a game changer, it is beautiful and dries quickly. Highly recommended for its excellent quality.

March 02, 2017

I own almost all of the colors in his polish because I love it so much. The polish is easy to work with and apply. The colors are all so pretty. It is also really long lasting, doesn't chip easily. I think Ive only had an issue with one color, not sure of the name it was a blue shade....chipped rather quickly maybe it was a bad batch because the rest of my polishes last about 5-7 days without any major chips. Oh and the price is so cheap compared to other polish.

March 01, 2017

i love the wet n wild wonder gels! I just painted my nails with one right now actually. they are super affordable and worth it! for the price they work wonders.

July 11, 2016

J'aime bien les vernis 1 Step wondergel mais je m’attendais à mieux . Le produit clame une tenus de 2 Semaines mais je n'ai jamais obtenu plus que 4 jours sans craquer (( même avec une couche de base et une couche de finition )) . Par contre , les couleurs sont très belle et très opaques même après une couche. Le pinceau est large j'arrive facilement a faire mon ongle complet en une fois ! je les recommande pour les couleur mais pas pour la tenu .

'' 732A Stay Classy '' est de loin ma couleur préféré