3.9/5
Wet n Wild Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencil Reviews
#447 in Eye Liner

• Eyeliner pencil shapes and fills lids or brows with natural, black color
  • Corrects eyebrows to sculpt ideal look for your face
  • Appropriate for both upper and lower lash lines
  • Works with a variety of skin tones
  • 0.04-ounce size is easy to sharpen

July 14, 2017

I've been using this for years and still love it!

When I'm in a rush, I find that the best way to fill in my brows is quickly with a pencil. I've always used Wet n Wild, not only for their cruelty-free status, but because the formula is smooth and glides on well, and the sticks tend to be long, so you don't sharpen the product away too quickly. The best part is how they double as an eyeliner, when I don't want to bother with my gel eyeliner. They've been going strong on the eyebrow/eyeliner game for years, and I'm not around to change my preferences anytime soon!

3.2/5

February 16, 2016

Goes on nicely, sharpens and doesn't fall apart like some brands, mine stays on all day when I use it, honestly couldn't pick a better product for the price. I'd recommend it for sure!

January 15, 2016

It goes on pretty easy as an eyeliner it's nothin spectacular but it does its job and pretty well for the price

January 15, 2016

It goes on as more of an eyebrow wax, but the shades are true. Works well with brow gel on top. Have used smoother pencils, the price slightly reflects the product.

November 16, 2015

This eyeliner is easy to apply on and it looks great for a few hours, but it starts to smudge everywhere soon. It was also a hassle to sharpen but, it sdefinitely recommended for the price.

June 17, 2015

This eye liner seems to line my water line just enough. I don't like those eye liners that look so pigmented that it's just too dramatic! I just wish it lasted a little linger without having to reapply every few hours. For only a dollar you really can't beat the price!

March 15, 2015

This is a very good eyeliner! It's super easy to put on and I really like this one because it's brown so you can do so much with it.

October 25, 2014

doesn't smudge and the colour lasts all day.

February 19, 2014

I use Wet n Wild Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencil and found that ,some of the cheaper products works just as good or in some cases,better than expensive products.One thing I've learned about purchaseing the cheap pencil rather than the expensive ones is that they last three times longer.You can see how much you have used just by looking at it but,with the twist up Eyebrow and Eyeliner Pencils,there is no way in telling.I find that with the Wet n Wild Eyeliner and Eyebrow pencil goes on much better than the expensive ones.With just the pencil it goes on dry and not greasy.It stays on better also.The Eyeliner part doesn't run and wear off quickly,where a more expensive one runs and wears off quickly.The great thing I love about these pencils is that,they are cheap to buy and does the work you want it to do.Iwould recommend Wet n Wild Eyeliner and Eyebrow Pencil.

February 19, 2014

I use to never fill in my brows until someone said that my eyebrows were too thin. To give them some love and thickness I began to experiment with different eyebrow gels and pencils. I found Wet n' Wild eyebrow pencil worked the best for me. The rule of thumb when choosing an eyebrow pencil colour is to go one shade lighter than your eyebrows. Mine are black so I use a dark brown to fill in my eyebrows. I then take my mascara wand brush and remove any excess. Then I gently brush it through my eyebrows to blend it so that it looks natural.