Wheat Thins Spinach and Roasted Garlic Crackers Reviews
#1457 in Grocery

Good - 0

April 08, 2017

I love Wheat Thins. They are crispy and crunchy and packed full of flavor. I was surprised to see the spinach and garlic flavor last time shopping. We bought it and had our wine and cheese party. Rave reviews people asked what are these crackers.. I was pleased with them

April 08, 2017

So much better than the plain wheat thins! I'm a big fan of cheese and cracker plates, and these spinach and garlic flavoured wheat thins are always the first to go.

February 02, 2017

These crackers are delicious! I really like the flavours and enjoy how you can actually taste the spinach and roasted garlic coming through. I find they often go on sale too, which is when I pick them up! They make a great snack for get togethers and pair really well with cheese!

August 17, 2016

Wheat thins are amazing crackers. I thoroughly enjoy all the flavours
    The garlic one is the best though. I stock up on these crackers all the time. My kids love them and so do I.
    I enjoy the regular ones and dipping them in hummus. Now that's the best taste ever :)

August 17, 2016

Great quick snack at an affordable price! $2 per box at Walmart. Fantastic flavor! Not too salty. I have them with tzatziki dip and also with caesar salad dressing as dip! So good!

1.2/5

May 18, 2016

Ugh! So disappointed in these! I love wheat thins, I love spinach and I love garlic so I didn't think I could go wrong with these. I was sadly mistaken. They taste horrible! Like decomposing vegetable matter in dirt! A bit harsh I know but so was the aftertaste in my mouth! I can't get anyone to take them off my hands, every reaction is the same as mine. My mother says she's had a box in her cupboard for a month that she can't pawn off on anyone either. Worst $2 I've ever spent! I would not recommend these to anyone and would be very surprised to learn that anyone would give these a great review. I will stick to the original wheat thins as I have no faith or desire to try any other flavors.

May 14, 2016

I like these can really taste the roasted garlic in these I like having them at home while sitting down watching a show or movie on t.v. the rest of my family always eats these as a snack as well

February 25, 2016

I like wheat thins to begin with. I also love anything garlic. So to me this is a win win situation. I finally tried them and I love them they have a great flavor. Just enough garlic flavor so they are not over powering. I don't really taste the spinach part but that is fine.

February 08, 2016

These are my favourite crackers to snack on as a healthy alternative to chips. The flavours are awesome.

February 08, 2016

These are so tasty!
    Certainly don't have great breath after though.
    Once I open a box of these I struggle to put it down.
    If you love garlic definitely try these out!