Wholly Guacamole Minis 100 Calorie Single Serving Packs
Good

Wholly Guacamole Minis 100 Calorie Single Serving Packs Reviews

Ranked #420 out of 1259 in Snacks

June 16, 2017

Excellent pick me up snack!!

I came across these delicious snack while doing my shopping at Cotsco!!!! Let me tell you they are amazing. Perfect size for snacking, to give to the kids, and to bring around. They are not too small, we live to eat then with crackers or veggies. You can also add them to sandwiches very easily. The individual portion is also good because you will use everything and avoid having the guaco go bad or brownish.

March 01, 2017

My kids love guacamole, but getting them to bring it to school for a snack was impossible due to it turning brown when exposed to air.....bring on Wholly Guacamole mini's!!! Perfect size for the kids lunches, sealed so no turning brown. They probably have more sodium then most people would like, but a nice healthy treat they are perfect.

February 17, 2017

This little to go guacamole minis are great for lunches. When I make my own guacamole I can never eat it fact enough before it turns brown. The minis are great for convenience but they could use some more garlic.

February 17, 2017

The thing I love most about this guacamole is that it has all the taste of guacamole without being too spicy. It also is the perfect serving size for a guac & chips snack.

February 10, 2017

This is the greatest invention to hit the lunch bag scene ever! air tight single serve "to go" guacamole! They have a reasonable shelf life (unlike avocados) and the guacamole is DELICIOUS! Single serve cups make portion control a no brainer. I scoop it up with crackers and veggies. They are very expensive in the grocery store but a good buy at Costco! Hope they never stop carrying these!

April 19, 2016

My sister first introduced me to these. I love how easy and convenient it is to have these. They're great as a snack on it's own, and even better when you use it as a dip or spread it on toast or have it in tacos.

This is a very basic guacamole (no tomatoes, onions, etc), but the flavour is definitely there!

April 15, 2016

perfect for on go snack and great size for kids lunch bag. It has great taste love spicy one. I used this in tuna instead mayo and still taste good. My favorite brand to buy

July 02, 2015

The convenience of these is the best part. Tastes great and so easy to transport to work for lunches.

May 05, 2015

I love guacamole and usually make my own. I picked this product up as it was on sale and because it was convenient for work lunches. I love these! It tastes delicious and carries well. The pull back lid on the package is strong so it doesn"t come off before your ready and my fork (which was in my lunch bag too) did not pierce it. Completely transportable! I will definately buy this again for convenience sake...and of course, because it is yummy!