4.9/5
Winnie The Pooh Books Reviews
Ranked #103 in Baby Miscellaneous

Good - 0

May 18, 2016

I loved these stories when I was a kid, Winnie the Pooh was always very present in my life growing up and I intend to have it the same way when I have children! The characters are just so lovable and teach great lessons.

May 18, 2016

great books ..all kids should have these.. learn life lessons and kindness and how to treat your friends. Our family loves anything and everything winne the pooh

March 16, 2016

As a huge Winnie the Pooh fan, I of course have this book in our collection. In fact, I have the copy still from when I was a child and have bought a newer one for our Grandson at keep at his house. Fantastic stories for children to follow and lots of life lessons to learn from!

December 31, 2015

Great books to have in the collection. Cute stories and lessons to learn for children.

December 31, 2015

great books ..all kids should have these.. learn life lessons and kindness

December 31, 2015

True classic! Everyone should own Winnie the Pooh books for their collection.

April 18, 2015

Every child should have these books. Reminds me of my childhood.

March 07, 2015

These are timeless classics! All time favourite children stories and characters.

March 07, 2015

these books are very good for your children to read. they really are a timeless classic.we read a lot in our house. reading is very important to help kids learn.

February 22, 2015

I Always believe in reading books to my kids .. i read so much .then i get them look at pictures.. ask them to tell me what they though was going on in book .kids sometimes like make their own stories up. what they wanted to happen in story book .it made reading so much fun for them ..they never lost interested while we were reading books .