Yoplait Drinkable Yogourt Reviews
Ranked #251 in Yogurt

May 27, 2017

My son loves Yop. Of all the flavors to choose from, vanilla is his favorite! Sometimes he doesn't always finish an entire one so I like that it can be capped and put back in the fridge. I can often find them for a $1 per or better.

May 20, 2017

these yogurts are life savers. they come in varieties and they are all great. my baby loves the banana and strawberry and the vanilla flavor most. they are nutritious and healthy. we stock up all the time

March 18, 2017

Jadore ce produits surtout celui mon
    Preferer a la bananes hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdelicieux

March 10, 2017

La collation santé idéale pour les enfants et les grands, facile à boire, plusieurs variétés disponibles, le goût est très bon et n'est pas trop consistant.

February 05, 2017

These small bottles are great for taking to work. The bigger bottles are great to keep in the fridge for making smoothies. The price for both sizes are always great. Peach and vanilla are definitely my favourite flavours!

February 14, 2016

Tried the new 1 liter bottle and was surprised at how good it was. Much more economical than the small ones that my son goes through like crazy. I would love to see more flavors added like the smaller containers and I would love to see new creative flavors added.

0.5/5

January 08, 2016

This made me gag, it was a really weird flavor, too tangy,not a fan of this product

May 02, 2015

You really can't go wrong with a single serving size of drinkable yogourt! With so many flavours to chose from, it was always something our father picked up for me and my siblings when we'd go grocery shopping. My personal favourite will always be plain old vanilla, and I'm glad that to this day I can still enjoy it all the same. Would highly recommend!

March 14, 2015

So much fun! And great to have if you are in a rush and need a quick boost. Such creamy and delicious yogurt. And it's just the perfect quench.

August 12, 2014

put this in the freezer for a slushie like treat!! a healthy treat for the kids on a hot summer day.