Yoplait Whips! Chocolate Mousse Style Yogurt Reviews
#328 in Yogurt

Naturally & artificially flavored. Grade A. Vitamins A & D. Contains live & active cultures. Good source of calcium with active yogurt cultures including L. acidophilus. Try it frozen! Gluten free. Diet Exchanges: 1/2 whole milk, 1-1/2 carbohydrate.

Good - 0

September 20, 2017

Yum!

A client brought me 2 of these back from the states...one chocolate and the other pumpkin spice flavour (which actually tastes just like pumpkin pie). They are so so delicious, light and fluffy and taste like a dessert. A little more dense than whipped cream, like an airy pudding. Highly recommend if you like yogurt! Wish i had one right now!

March 09, 2016

The whip yogurts are the best yogurts I have ever tried. There are many flavors to choose from and you do not even know it is good for you. They taste like mini desserts.

March 15, 2015

Yoplait Whips are so good. Nice and light. Really chocolaty without all the calories.

August 11, 2013

This yogurt is so delicious! It's so smooth, creamy, and it tastes amazing! I find that it tastes even better slightly frozen. The only complaint I have is that these are so ridiculously difficult to find in stores. I wish more stores would carry them because they taste soo good! I'm not really a huge yogurt fan so these are perfect for me because they taste just like a dessert :)

May 28, 2012

These are delicious! I put these in the freezer for a few minutes, and it's absolutely delicious. I just wish they had as many delicious flavours in stores around here, as they do in the States. Loveeeee the key lime!

March 13, 2012

Love the Yoplait Whips! Great for those looking to indulge the sweet cravings without the guilt!

September 08, 2011

Love it Love it try it frozen for a xtra treat.

February 02, 2011

I love chocolate treats, but its not on my diet plan . That’s why when Yoplait came out with Yoplait Whips, chocolate was the first flavor I tried. Sometimes I would even drop pecans in it, yum. I have remained a fan of the whips every since.