16 Wishes (2010)
Good

16 Wishes (2010) Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 970 in DVD

April 13, 2015

16 Wishes is such an awesome movie! I remember watching it on Family Channel and I really enjoyed it. I remember turning 16 and this movie reminds me of that.

April 09, 2015

A cute movie with a bit of sad parts nothing super sad. A girl who is disappointed on her birthday and gets a gift on her birthday not knowing she had received magic candles and than she does several wishes she may have regretted.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 09, 2015

15 Wishes is a very entertaining and cute movie. Great for the whole family and it really has some comical scenes. I could watch it again. Cute Movie.

April 09, 2015

A 16 year old girl prepares a list of 16 wishes for 8 years, hoping they will come true on her 16th birthday. A fairy comes to give her 16 candles that make the 16 wishes come true. Her wishes go the wrong way and are permanent when midnight comes. She has one final wish to reverse her previous wishes.

I watched this movie with my daughter. A cute story about being careful what you wish for. This is a day that Abby Jensen will never forget for many reasons. Makes you realize how important it is to treat others the way you'd like to be treated.