AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask
Good

AcneFree Therapeutic Sulfur Mask Reviews

Ranked #262 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

March 31, 2015

I am obsessed with this mask. I use it at least three times per week, and as a spot treatment. I find the trick is to use it as a spot treatment, I use less then a penny size amount and dip my index finger in water then lightly pat it into the skin so that there is just a hit of a light blue mark overtop the spot. I find if you put a gob on it does the opposite and makes me breakout which is weird. I do it lightly diluted with water and it works wonders. Great item.

October 15, 2012

I bought this mask recently after reading some good reviews about it online. It really does work. I've had the same zits on my face for the past 3 months, they just keep going away and then quickly reappearing. It's been really frustrating, so I've been trying everything out there to make them go away. I bought this mask, and have used it 3 times. Each time it dries out my zits but leaves the rest of my skin smooth. It also makes my pores appear smaller which is a bonus. Each time I've used this mask my skin is much clearer by the next day.

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation