AG BigWigg Root Volumizer

AG BigWigg Root Volumizer Reviews

Ranked #1854 out of 2161 in Hair Care

Activate Life into your lifeless dull hair! Perfect for fine to medium hair to maximize volume! the AG BigWigg Root Volumizer provides thermal protection and creates lift starting from the root. This volumizer is easily washed out and leaves no residue.

Sourced from www.aghaircosmetics.com

November 07, 2016

I use this product every time I wash my hair! You only need a small amount to massage into your roots. It has impressive lifting power and it holds for two days. It is not greasy on second day hair. In fact, you can use it on your roots again on the second day to help with added lift. I really like the scent as well. I have a big bottle that has lasted me almost a year so it's worth the money.

May 03, 2015

The mousse is light and spreads easily through your hair. The scent is barely noticeable. My hair feels soft and not sticky, yet I'm able to get great volume when blow drying my hair. It's more pricey than what you find in a drug store but this mousse lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.

June 06, 2012

This is the one and only hair product that I cannot live without! No joke! I have very fine and thinning hair. Blame in on age or genetics! But a touch of AG's root volumizer before I blow it out creats a whole lot of volume, to the point where you can't even see my scalp. I usually use it with the spray body for an added boost if needed.

May 20, 2009

This is a great mousse volumizer that is added to your roots when hair is damp. Upon blow-drying it, you get instant volume and definition.

Updated On: May 20, 2009

My only qualm is that when air-dried, it can leave a slight stickyness so blow-dry to optimize effect with a better finish.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches