AG Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
Good

AG Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 14, 2016

AG's Control Anti-Dandruff Shampoo is a critical part of my hair care routine.

I have psoriasis on my scalp and have gone through countless psoriasis and dandruff shampoos, but AG Control is the only one that has worked for me consistently. It's formula is mild compared to many of the products you might find at a drugstore and never leaves my scalp feeling overly dry/tight or greasy. The scent is easy on the nose and doesn't have any tar-like smells to it.

I've been using this product twice a week for about 10 years and anytime I've gone to another product for a few weeks my scalp starts to feel sore, itchy, and flaky. If you have dandruff or mild-to-moderate scalp psoriasis and are looking for a new shampoo to try, I would definitely suggest giving AG Control a shot!

March 25, 2015

On a recent trip to the Salon - my Stylist recommended I use an anti-dandruff control shampoo once a week during to winter months to combat dry scalp. He recommended the AG Control Shampoo. This shampoo has been very effective for me. It has a tingling sensation when you use it - and is very reasonably priced for a salon products at $17.95 a bottle. I only use it once a week with beautiful shiny hair and no flakes. It is also "safe" for colour treated hair!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender