• Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer
  • Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer

Aleva Naturals Daily Soothing Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 392 in Lotions

September 07, 2016

The most yummy smell! I was nervous about using products on my baby.. this stuff is awesome! A light moisturizer for after the bath. Smells good and doesn't irritate.

May 09, 2016

this is the nicest moisturizer I use for my kid! It has mild, pleasant scent and is the most effective moisturizer I use. I love that is is moisture rich, but not greasy!

March 21, 2016

j'adore cette crème! je l'utilise pour mon fils qui a tendance a faire de l'eczema l'hiver! en une application ,les résultats se font voir! très efficace!sans produits chimique

March 05, 2016

This moisturizers is perfect for my little one! It is light and non-irritating to my little baby's delicate skin and it contains all organic and natural ingredients! Plus it is made in Canada which is something that is important for me as well! Perfume free, paraben free, mineral oil free and vegan as well - I feel like I have hit the jackpot! Have been using it since my baby was born and couldn't be happier!

February 06, 2016

I have to say that I like this product better than the other leading baby lotion brand. The smell reminds me of citrus fruit which is nice and refreshing twist. And I love that it contains natural ingredients and keeps my baby's skin soft, smooth and moisturized.

January 14, 2016

My daughter is now almost two, but ever sense she was born she had a minor skin issue. she has been to a specialist to make sire there is no pigment damage, and thank god nothing. She is mixed Jamaican and Canadian. When I used Johnson's lotion on her she would cry, as if it was burning her, she had little bump all over her. I honestly think my baby girl is sensitive. But ever sense I have used this lotion on my daughter and also my son I will not buy any other lotion for their body's. its natural, doesn't leave a sticky residue, I also use the Aleva 2 in 1 wash. very happy with this product. it has been a skin saver for my daughter! her skin absorbs it great, it leaves her skin smooth and soft! I love the pump bottle it is very convient. I highly recommend this lotion! I purchase this product at Walmart :)

July 30, 2015

My little one has been using it since he's just a few months old. I like the light fresh scent and its natural ingredients. The price is very reasonable when comparing with other big brands. Will continue using it for sure.

July 20, 2015

I received this as a sample from a baby show and I love the consistency of this moisturizer. I found that it gives my daughter skin the moisture it needs without it being greasy. The smell is a plus! Compared to other baby lotions on the market I will continue to use this on my daughter.

July 18, 2014

I use this on my newborn and it works well. It has a nice light fragrance and helped to clear up the dry flaky spots on his skin. No signs of irritation noted. The consistency is smooth and not too thick - it spreads easily on the skin. It's a nice option for those who are looking for a more natural moisturizer for their little ones.

June 13, 2014

This is a really nice moisturizer. I recently received a sample of this moisturizer and its nice enough for mom and baby to use. It is very moist which is nice and dries without a greasy feeling.