• all in 1 beauty balm cream super bb physicians formula
Good

all in 1 beauty balm cream super bb physicians formula Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 183 in BB Creams

October 31, 2016

This stuff glides on so nice and covers all my pores and flaws. I love how it dries very matte. It is not greasy and lasts all day long. It has spf in it to protect your skin and is full of vitamins and other natural ingredients the all in one has 10 benefits which are 1. Smoothing 2. Moisturizing 3. Protecting 4. Firming 5. Priming + Filling 6. Evening Out 7. Concealing 8. Brightening 9. Line Softening 10. Long-Wearing. It'll run you about 17 dollars with taxes or 15 without it it is really worth it.

April 07, 2016

Multi-tasking all-in-1 Contour Trio BB Stick glides on effortlessly, instantly contouring and adding definition to your face! Velvety soft formula with dual-sphere particles absorbs oil but not moisture to create a smooth, skin-perfecting finish. Complexion is instantly selfie-ready!
#FoolproofContouring: Ultra-blendable and easy-to-use stick features three essential contouring shades to perfectly highlight, bronze and create definition with just one swipe.
- Highlight: Adds radiance

December 28, 2015

I absolutely love this BB cream! I have tried many and by far this one is my favourite. I have sensitive skin and don't want something on my face that makes it cakey, which is why I like BB cream for everyday wear. This one is light, and buildable in my opinion, and it perfectly matches my skin color, which is very difficult for me. I haven't broken out nor has it made my skin dry or oily. The best IMO.

February 05, 2015

I love this BB cream , i dont usually buy bb creams or cc creams just because of the price but this one was in a kit at a descent price! it doesnt leave my skin oily like other would do ! i completely love it and would recommend it to anyone, even my worst enemy ! haha