Amie Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser Reviews

Ranked #609 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 29, 2015

Light? More like no moisture at all but a very sticky feeling, I returned it after one use

October 03, 2014

The Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser didn’t leave an oily sheen to my skin like some moisturizers can. This moisturizer is rich in rose extract, rosehip oil and mallow to keep skin soft (like a marshmallow!) and while the word “light” in the product name had me thinking it wouldn’t be enough for my dry skin, it was actually just right for my moisture needs.

September 17, 2014

I couldn't tell a difference in formula or after effect between this and their Morning Dew Matte moisturizer. The only main difference was the scent. I get headaches very often, and they are triggered by pretty much anything (weather, not eating, mood changing, etc). Strong scents are one of the things that give me headaches. The Morning Light Hydrating Daily Moisturiser's scent was very strong, and I'm not sure how I feel about wearing this on my face. I put it on my hand and the scent was still strong after a while. But looking past the scent, the formula was really nice and left my skin very moisturized!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic