Amika Bombshell Blowout Spray Reviews

Ranked #781 out of 2310 in Hair Care

January 26, 2017

Gotta say that I'm in love with all of the Amika products that I've tried so far! The bombshell blowout spray provides a good hold and added shine when used after drying and before heat styling. I also love to use it as a scrunch spray for curly styles - just spray in my hands and scrunch in where needed! I definitely recommend this product!

February 05, 2016

I can not get enough of this stuff. It smells great (light floral scent) and works better than some of the big name brands. I got this as a sample in one of my beauty bag subscriptions and immediately fell in love. This stuff actually works and works well. It does not leave any residue and does not make your hair feel weighted down or greasy. My hair is soft and smells great when using this blow out spray. It's my new go to product!

1.5/5

January 13, 2016

This product did absolutely nothing for my hair. My hair felt and looked like I had not put anything in it. I tried applying a little then I tried applying a lot but it showed no results. It smells okay but I was really disappointed.