Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

March 02, 2017

Works amazing for creating dramatic and soft brows, if you use a slim brush you can draw hair strokes which give a beautiful look. Perfect for all skin types

February 15, 2017

worth every penny, trust me!!!!!!!!!!! I am blonde and have it in taupe, this is by far my favourite eye brow product..trust me I've tried a lot, and this stays on all day and looks natural.

January 17, 2017

This is my-go to product for eyebrows. I have the pomade as well, which I love, but I actually prefer the powder duo (I use the same shade in the pomade). The main reason I got this was to use on my more natural makeup days as well as for the inner brows for a softer look. It doesn't move at all throughout the day and it is build-able if you want the pay-off to be darker.

This product has great staying power and is very easy and quick to apply - a few strokes with an angled brush should do the trick. If you're in the market for defined, yet subtle brows, try this powder.

September 28, 2016

Poudre à sourcil super pigmenté et qui se travail bien. Je l'utilise avec un pinceau et c'est vraiment rapide comme méthode. Gros format,ma poudre ne diminue pas malgré mon utilisation quotidienne.

September 28, 2016

**Wearing in the color Ebony in the picture shown**

Ive been a girl who has used cheap eyebrow pencils (my most expensive one was $8).

I FINALLY took the plunge and grabbed the ABH Brow Powder Duo and I am so happy I took that leap. This product has seriously stepped up my brow game. No matter where I go, I have girls complementing me on my eyebrows.

This product is super easy to use, but its also easy to get carried away with so its best to use a little bit at a time.

I use this my first filling in my tail with the darkest shade and I underline the whole bottom of my brow with the dark shade as well. Then I fill in the rest of the brow with the lighter colour and brush it out with a spoolie so that it looks natural. On days that I do a dramatic eye look and want more bold brows I just use the light color and gently line the top of my brows as well for a crisp defined look.

Its a little expensive, but it is totally worth it. I promise.

September 24, 2016

The powder duo is great! The price was around $32 CAD but even though it sounds like a lot it is totally worth it as it lasted me a couple years. Its a great shade for people with brown hair although if you have a darker shade of hair, you rather should take the black as the powder may look obvious on your eyebrows.

August 10, 2016

I've had this ABH Brow Powder Duo for more than a year now in the color Blonde. At 33$CND, it might seem like a lot of money for a powder, but I can assure you, it’s a good investment. After all these months, I don’t even see a dent (ok! maybe a tiny one), so before I hit pan, it may take a while… Since it’s the only brow powder I’ve ever used, it’s hard for me to compare with other well-known brands. But again, when you find a product that gives you great results, that is still at a decent price and that you love using, what more to ask; I love this ABH. The only thing I should have done is buy the Taupe color instead of the Blonde one.

June 12, 2016

This is a miracle of a product for me! I barely have eyebrows since I am 13 years old. I lost all of them. I tried Many brands and powders and gels. This stuff is THE best! There are a lot if shades and it looks really natural when you get to know how to apply it well!

With practice you Will get to know how to perfectly draw your eyebrows! It's Worth all the pennies and I'll never change the brand for My eyebrows!

April 24, 2016

A pretty average product that works to get your brows done. It looks very soft and natural, but I prefer to use the ABH brow pomade & the BrowWiz pencil since the color is more pigmented and it defines the brow edges sharper

March 16, 2016

I love this line of products, what a great way to fill in your brows without making them look thick and slicked down. You want a natural full eye brow look? Use the duo powder bro set. They have many shades for all colors of eyebrows but sadly no extreme colors. Just the basics.