Angry Birds Reviews

Ranked #332 out of 626 in Electronics

Plump and ripe for roasting, Angry Birds is as addictive as any puzzler gets with light-hearted gameplay that flies with the best of the flock.

January 30, 2015

My other nephew had to have this for his 13th birthday. That's all we heard for his entire birthday month! My brother bought it for him and wrapped it in a huge box. When my nephew saw it, he was crushed. As he opened it, he finally realized it was a gag box and the game was at the bottom.

August 11, 2013

This game is addictive when you start playing you're not able to stop.

September 12, 2012

i got the free version and as soon as i finished that i bought the real game and played it for hours

June 03, 2012

I am addicted to angry brids without a doubt. I play in on facebook and on my boyfriends samsung phone any chance I get :)

May 17, 2012

I am not a gamer, but this one is a keeper. Completely addicting!! I find it very easy to play on my Ipod touch and find myself easily distracted playing it for over 30minutes at a time. I win the levels and then go back over them to get more stars like an addiction.

May 02, 2012

I have angry birds on my iPhone after having the free version and completing it I needed more so I purchased the ap and would stay up late trying to wipe out those green pigs before they laugh at me! My 4 year old even enjoys playing this game and needed minimal instruction how to play. This is a great game for long hospital visits or while waiting to catch a flight as you really have a hard time putting it down once you start!!!

May 02, 2012

It's really fun and highly addictive!

May 02, 2012

i dont like this game cause it came on my roku for free without any instructions and i have no clue how to play this game.

February 18, 2012

I've been playing the free online version and the free apps on my iPod and I admit I am addicted to this game! So fun and satisfying to launch the birds...my favorite is the noise as the birds fly through the air. Totally fun to play!

January 03, 2012

So much fun for my kids. Might look weird and funny but it's a great game.

Hdt1108 added a new review for