Annabelle Cosmetics Eye Liner in Black Reviews

Ranked #401 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 19, 2015

AWESOME PRODUCT!! I purchased this Kohl eyeliner pencil from Walmart a couple months ago for $3 and I love it! Since I have sensitive eyes, I love the fact that it is hypo-allergenic but I wish it were waterproof. This eyeliner has a creamy consistency and glides on easily. It is not entirely smudge proof but stays throughout the day. It is a very dark matte black and is perfect for lining your tightline and waterline. I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap quality eyeliner pencil.

October 31, 2014

Favourite eyeliner! The only brand I buy! It glides on smooth, it lasts all day and it's easily smudgeable for day to night. It's a gorgeous eyeliner and isn't expensive either! win win win!!

September 08, 2014

This eye liner has been my go-to eyeliner since i first started wearing eye liner. i love how easy it goes on, how it looks, and most importantly, how it looks at the end of the day. my annabelle eyeliner gives me that extra boost to feel more confident as i am going about my day.

August 21, 2014

I really love this eyeliner. It is very soft and goes on smooth. Doesn't smudge and it's waterproof!

August 07, 2014

This is my go to eyeliner, i have been buying this for years. its colour is so sharp and it actually lasts! the price is also very reasonable

June 11, 2014

This is the best eyeliner that I've tried. It can cost a bit more than most eyeliners but it's totally worth the quality! It's not a pencil, it's not a liquid, it's almost like a cream in pencil form. It's goes on precise and there is a sharpener included in the bottom. I've always been able to get full coverage and don't have a problem with it making my vision blurry like other eyeliners do.

June 11, 2014

This was the first Annabelle product I purchased, just a regular black pencil eye liner. Immediately I was not very impressed, it came out very light when applying. Even when trying to use lots of pressure, it wasn't as dark as I had hoped. Also I noticed after I applied, that my eyes began getting very watery and blurry, not sure if I was maybe allergic to one of the ingredients, but I had to remove it right away.

May 27, 2014

I have used this since i was in high school, always my go to brand for eye liner. Doesn't smudge and can wear it all day long.

March 05, 2014

I have used this eyeliner for the past ten years. I love the jet black and black/brown colour to make my eyes stand out. The price is very affordable as the eye liner will last you for at least three months! I find it is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It does sometimes come off if I rub my eye, I will agree with other reviewers, but I have yet to find an eyeliner (over the counter or higher brand cosmetic products) that doesn't do this!

October 05, 2013

I used to love this eyeliner but, it smears and it does not stay in place
The eyebrow is much better though.... love that one

The eyeliner sucks

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender