Annabelle eyeliner

Annabelle eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #110 out of 776 in Eye Liner

August 10, 2016

This is one of the items I always cary in my purse. The price is amazing for the quality it offers. I use the black eyeliner kohl (in the bottom part of the eye). The black is the blackest and the pencil doesnt need to be warmed up before. One application

June 27, 2016

My go to pencil eyeliner! I love Annabelle's eyeliners so much as their extremely affordable and there so pigmented. The pay off also stays on for the whole day.
I have black and brown and even white !

March 25, 2016

Love this item. I think this brand is highly under rated. The softness of the pencil makes it easy to apply. Stays all day, which is great for low maintenance girls like me. Curious about thier other products.

March 11, 2016

lov elove looooove..... this eyeliner it is long lasting and easy to apply .... i recommend this to everyone :) .... and the price is great considering how expensive makeup can be loll

January 15, 2016

I tried the Annabelle Stay Sharp eyeliner in purple. The sharpening part works no problem, but the color hardly goes on! I really dislike when I have to tear my eyelid apart trying to get some color on it! Maybe a black or brown would work, but I really wanted to try some pops of color in my life. For that, this will not be the one I go to again.

October 15, 2015

Very smooth but tends to smudge after a couple of hours.

September 09, 2015

I've been buying Annabelle's black eyeliner for years now. Very good price for a good quality. It does tend to smudge a bit after wearing it for a few hours. I would recommend it for anyone who likes to wear eyeliner once in a while and does not want to pay a fortune for a product they wont use daily

June 08, 2015

This is by far my most favorite eyeliner ever. I use it every single day. I love the way the tip of the pen is designed, you can easily make thick lines, thin lines and wings. Its perfect. And the eye liner lasts me months.

May 26, 2015

I first was introduced to this eyeliner by an Annabelle rep who was at a shoppers drug mart one day when I happened to go in to go shopping. I have used it ever since! I absolutely love it! It's the best eye liner I have ever found and I've expiramented with a few different brands that I have got as gifts but nothing compares to this product! It lasts the whole day and doesn't smudge or wear down. I would recommend it to anyone!

March 04, 2015

I love this eyeliner of annabelle ! i don't buy any other one than this one
Really recommanded !