Annabelle eyeliner

Annabelle eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 818 in Eye Liner

March 09, 2017

I am absolutely in love with the Annabelle eyeliner, the double tip makes it super easy to apply. I will deffintally be buying this product again for 6$ worth every penny.

March 04, 2017

J'utilise ce produit depuis plusieurs années et je suis toujours aussi satisfaite ! je l'utilise plusieurs mois avant qu'il n'y en reste plus dans le petit contenant ! je le porte presque tout les jours, donc rapport-qualité prix c'est excellent !

February 24, 2017

I like how it never moves-it stays put all day. I buy waterproof and it doesn't move when swimming or crying. The colours I love are Brownie and the black. Both work well and go on smoothly. Definite recommend!

February 14, 2017

The Annabelle eyeliner is by far my favorite. I can make the line as thick or thin as I want. This eyeliner does not smudge and stays on until I wash it off

February 08, 2017

La marque Annabelle est une très bonne marque pour les adolescente qui ne veule pas payer trop cher pour de bon produit de maquillage et pour les personnes qui font facilement des allergies au maquillage ! Je le recommande !!!!

August 10, 2016

This is one of the items I always cary in my purse. The price is amazing for the quality it offers. I use the black eyeliner kohl (in the bottom part of the eye). The black is the blackest and the pencil doesnt need to be warmed up before. One application

June 27, 2016

My go to pencil eyeliner! I love Annabelle's eyeliners so much as their extremely affordable and there so pigmented. The pay off also stays on for the whole day.
    I have black and brown and even white !

March 25, 2016

Love this item. I think this brand is highly under rated. The softness of the pencil makes it easy to apply. Stays all day, which is great for low maintenance girls like me. Curious about thier other products.

March 11, 2016

lov elove looooove..... this eyeliner it is long lasting and easy to apply .... i recommend this to everyone :) .... and the price is great considering how expensive makeup can be loll

January 15, 2016

I tried the Annabelle Stay Sharp eyeliner in purple. The sharpening part works no problem, but the color hardly goes on! I really dislike when I have to tear my eyelid apart trying to get some color on it! Maybe a black or brown would work, but I really wanted to try some pops of color in my life. For that, this will not be the one I go to again.