Annabelle Stay Sharp Self-Sharpening Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #95 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 09, 2016

I purchased this in the colour midnight which is actually a dark blue. The design is quite impressive as it keeps shavings in the cap and sharpens before every use. I like that this is smudgeproof and that I don't have to spend time sharpening before use. I waited until it went on sale as I found almost $10 to be a bit pricey as I find that the self sharpening eyeliners don't last as long as ones that I have to self sharpen. Well worth it though due to the convenience, ease of use, variety of colours and staying power. I recommend this product!

September 13, 2016

My new favourite eyeliner! I hate eyeliners I need to sharpen as it seems to 1. dull way too quickly and 2. I always seem to forget my sharpener and then I'm trying my best to apply eyeliner without scratching myself with the wooden outside. So I started to use the eyeliners that you can roll up however, my issue with that was there was never a nice sharp tip as the top was always rounded. Then I switched to liquid liner but that just got messy and took a lot more time to apply.
The Annabelle Stay sharp self-sharpening eyeliner fixes all of those issues. My eyeliner is always ready to go with a perfect pointed tip. I love love love this eyeliner and will definitely continue to purchase (and recommend) to others. I've already started buying for gifts for my eyeliner wearing friends.

September 07, 2016

A few different brands have a similar eyeliner to this, but this one is the cheapest I have come across. I bought the purple shade to try out.

I think the idea behind this is a really great one. There's a sharpener in the cap, so every time you twist it open, it sharpens the tip into a perfect point! So many automatic eyeliners go flat after a few uses and you can't get their shape back, so this is an awesome way to prevent that from happening.

However, having said that, I find that this formula is quite dry and it really tugs on the skin of my eyes. I had to press really hard to get the colour to show up, which made application quite uncomfortable. I'm not sure if this is the same from colour to colour, or just with the purple, but I'm really not fond of it.

August 23, 2016

i really love it the color is beautiful. I can make a lot of look with it. The normal prince is really expensive but when we wait for the discount it's a good purchase.

August 04, 2016

I bought this eyeliner in the shade 'Midnight' and have received compliments and inquiries when I wear this shade which is a dark blue. It is long-lasting and doesn't smear or smudge like some other eyeliners I have tried. I will keep purchasing!!

June 24, 2016

Annabelle Stay Sharp Eyeliner is awesome! I always had difficulty with eyeliners not being sharp enough. This one works to well. All I have to do is put back on the lid and it sharpens it for me! Voila!

April 30, 2016

I bought this eyeliner to try it (I don't often buy makeup) thinking that it would be good since it was a high brand, however, it was the complete opposite. I found that it was always smudging and wasn't waterproof at all. It wasn't very smooth either. I think that this eyeliner is more suited to dryer skin. I did think that the self-sharpening part was pretty cool though.

December 30, 2015

I love this eyeliner. I have been using it for a month now and it goes on lovely and stays on great. It comes in a variety of colours to suit anyone's needs. It comes off easily even the waterproof liner. I like the fact that it is self sharpening so that I do not have the hassle of using a sharpener.