Apple iPhone 5 Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 620 in Electronics

February 15, 2016

I love iPhones but I've had some issues with my iPhone 5. It worked perfectly for 2 years but then I started having issues. First of all my battery started dying and I went into the store and the man helping me said it didn't quite fit into the recall section but said if I paid $100 I could get a new battery. I decided against that because it just wasn't worth my money. In August my top button stopped working so I took it into the store again. This time I got the top button replaced for free and I got a free battery!! Since then I've noticed the battery has been dying again!! Hopefully I will find a cheaper plan soon and be able to get an iPhone 6.

February 13, 2016

I could not really rate the price because I got this from my kids as a Christmas present this year . I luv it , i added some applications like checkout 51 ! I can understand why people really like tjis product

February 13, 2016

Definitely a pricey product but when I think Apple I immediately think quality.
    I love my iPhone because it connects with the other apple products that I own.
    My phone has been realiable and I have had for it for about 3 years. :)
    Of course, I would like to upgrade but that's because Apple is always making improvements.

February 13, 2016

Apple is my favorite phone. Easily to use. Affordable ish if you get it on a plan with Zero down. I don't do the upgrades bc there is always problems afterwards but other than that I had no issues. Love apples customer service as well.

November 02, 2015

I used to love my iPhone. However, quality seems to be diminishing...I've had 2 break before a year was up and I took good care of them. Luckily, I got replacements because of had them such a short time. The last replacement was 2 years ago and the Apple Store wouldn't let me put Apple care on it...which tells me they don't have much faith in their phones...I hate how I can't add memory like you can in other phones and that I can't even change the battery without needing to take it to the Apple Store and paying them tons of money to change it.

September 02, 2015

HATE THIS PHONE!!!! I have always been and Apple fan but not anymore, my phone is horrible. Always freezing and glitching and don't even get me started on the battery life!! Horrible! Im switching to Samsung!!!

July 08, 2015

always choose apple products their easy to deal with until something happens to them then there not the mos best to deal with but either then that i love how big and clear the screens on them are just a tad pricey

June 26, 2015

I love the design of this phone (and most apple products) but this just breaks way too easily.
    I dropped it from 5-10cm from the ground and got a crack on the screen. In the past, I've dropped multiple phones from higher distances and they were perfectly fine. For an incredibly safe person, I would say definitely get this phone (or the 5S), but for a normal person that may accidentally drop their phone, I would not recommend.
    If these were cheaper, it would be another story but apple products are crazy expensive.

June 13, 2015

I'm a huge fan of Apple products but I own the Iphone 5 and it has its defaults (mind of its own), it'll freeze, or go black sometimes, or be reallyy slow.. plus battery life SUCKS. Thats the only really horrible part apple about this phone is that they say the battery life has improved but really it hasn't.. still the same old. I would obviously recommend the iPhone though because you can do so much more with them than you could with any other phone & the camera is fantastic.

May 30, 2015

I *love* my iPhone. The only downside to this phone is that the Chargers crap out SO FAST. I've had my iPhone 5 for almost three years (almost time to upgrade) and I've had to buy about thirty chargers. Beyond that I have no complaints and I recommend this product.