Arbonne Calm Moisturiser

Arbonne Calm Moisturiser Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 1146 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 25, 2016

I have been using the Arbonne Calm Gentle Daily Moisturizer for a little over a week. I really enjoy it as a lightweight moisturizer. It doesn't really have a scent. It leaves my skin soft and supple sinking into the skin instantly and not leaving it greasy. For my combination skin, it would be a great moisturizer in the Summer months but not hydrating enough in the Winter. It's on the pricey side but, for me, it's worth it. I will be repurchasing.

February 11, 2016

I only bought this product after hosting an Arbonne party. Arbonne's products are very expensive in my opinion. You do not need to use a lot of this product (only a nickel's worth). It does not go on greasy and has a clean scent.

March 02, 2015

Absolutely love this product. I ruined my skin using a dermatology grade acne line (Obagi) and my skin became super sensitive and reacted to everything. I decided to use the Calm line as it is entirely fragrance free and perfect for sensitive skin, and mix it up with the Arbonne acne line (Clear Advantage) which is so much milder than Obagi but yet much more effective for me. It's very light and doesn't have SPF

January 06, 2015

I love that it is a nice light moisturizer that doesnt feel heavy.
    I find it too weak for the winter months in Canada, Great for hot humid summer days.

February 17, 2014

I have only used this product once and can already see the difference. Will definitely be purchasing again.

September 27, 2013

Oh my lord...can i tell y'all about this product? Cuz it is amazing...i have tried everything on my face since giving birth to my LO 3 years ago and this cream has been the only one to keep my face moisturized the ENTIRE day!!!! (i mean i have tried Aveeno, Neutrogena, Spectro etc....)