Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Complete Odour Sealing Clumping Litter Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 14 in Cat Litter

This product contains a proprietary blend of moisture-activated Micro-Granules which forms an odour containing seal around urine and feces. This powerful formula with heavy duty odour eliminators is designed to destroy sealed in odours on contact.

Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal Litter guarantees a 7-day odour free home along with no crumbly clumps, ultra low dust and low tracking. Just remember to remove clumps & solid waste daily to keep the rest of the litter fresh.

October 01, 2016

this is a1 of cat litters very easy to clean and leaves everything fresh and odorless i always use this product for my kittys and never have any issue

September 21, 2016

A & H Clump & Seal is by far the best cat litter I have found. It seals in odour and clumps up very well. I won't use any other brand because this works the best!! Sometimes Petsmart has it on sale but Walmart sells at a better price.

March 29, 2016

Having 2 cats in one household requires a strong litter. I've always had cats and I've tried A LOT of different brands...cheap, expensive, crystals, organic, you name it ! I tried the regular Arm and Hammer litter and was satisfied with the results. The Clump and Seal version really has proved to be our best litter investment. I haven't tested the "7 day freshness" since the litter usually gets scooped daily. The litter can stay for a good week and stay fresh by just scooping. We are users of the litter deodorizer Arm and Hammer makes so this adds the extra freshness until the next litter box change.

March 28, 2016

terrible stuff. clumping action is terrible, the clumps just fall apart. it absorbs the odors and there is no dust(i love that)well but that's about it with this litter. but i will not buy again, with 5 cats i can't have those falling apart clumps. for this steep price tag i was hoping for much much more.

March 22, 2016

this kitty litter is awful. The only positive thing I have to say about this kitty litter is that it really does clump super well. I was cleaning clumps out of my kitty litters box multiple times a day because the clumps were just huge! But it did not help with the odor at all. We keep our kitty box right at the bottom of our stairs going downstairs and our back door opens up to the top of the stair case going upstairs and I could smell the litter box as soon as I walked in the door, it was awful it actually seemed to make it worse. I couldn't breathe while cleaning the litter box it was like inhaling bleach. I will go back to my usual brand of kitty litter.

February 12, 2016

ayant utilisé plusieurs sorte de litieres pour chat j aimerais comparer la marque clump et seal avec les marque déja utilisé pour les comparer et me faire une opinion

February 10, 2016

Arm and Hammer cat litter is totally awesome but the price usually is high for this product. For effectiveness this product gets 5 stars from my household of 4 cats.

February 10, 2016

This litter lives up to its claims. It clumps hard and I can leave it for up to a week without smelling odours. It costs more than regular litters but it's worth paying more for. I would definitely recommend this product.

February 10, 2016

This is by far my favourite litter product - it's almost dust-free, fairly good at clumping, works fine given that I only have one litter box for my two cats.

February 10, 2016

I have two cats in an apartment and scoop the litter every day however, not all cat litter is made equally and even though it says it traps odors that is not so the case. This litter however, is fantastic, sometimes I don't get home until later and even if the litter has gone all day without being scooped there is no terrible odor hitting me in the face when I take the lid off the litter to scoop it. Great product.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products