Arm & Hammer Plus OxiClean Liquid Detergent Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 268 in Laundry Care

70 loads (delivers 70 medium loads as directed). Plus the power of Oxi Clean stain fighters. For high efficiency front and top-loading washers. The standard of purity. Whiter whites, brighter brights (Among non-bleach liquids in warm water)! Cleans over 101 stains! Baking soda fresh! For added stain removal or heavily soiled loads, add a scoop of OxiClean Versatile Powder. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate

March 22, 2017

Such a great detergent it does a great job when doing your laundry your clothes comes out clean and smelling very fresh and it does remove stains and it sells at a reasonable price.

March 06, 2017

If you want your cloths to have really clean cloths and a great smell,this is the product for you! Arm & Hammer liquid detergent is the only kind I use!

January 13, 2017

This stuff works great! Our kids have somewhat sensitive skin and we can use this detergent with no issue. It has a clean fresh sent and has a very competitive price!

September 09, 2016

My favourite laundry detergent! It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean forever! And it works great on stains too! And you can purchase it at a great price too!

August 24, 2016

This laundry detergent is decent. It leaves my clothes smelling fresh and it cleans well. It also comes on sale quite frankly, which is nice. I would buy this again.

August 23, 2016

This is not my usual laundry soap, but it was on sale, so I decided to give it a try. It's actually pretty good quality, it's effective, and it left my clothes very clean. The smell wasn't bad either, a little soapy, but not overwhelming.

May 17, 2016

A great product, get things clean and smells wonderful! !
    I have had spaghetti on white clothes, without a doubt I had a whit shirt again!. Muddy dog foot prints in clothes, no problem, their gone too.

May 17, 2016

I find it's a great value for the cost. It leaves my clothes smelling nice and great job on towels. It removes stubborn stains with ease so l don't have to spend time in presoaking clothes.

May 17, 2016

I liked this product but not one of my favourites that I would continue to buy. I liked the scent but find the detergent was not as effective as some of the others that I use.

May 16, 2016

The only problem with this product is the scent. This would be a better product without the scent of Gain. I am one of a small population who is allergic to perfumes and chemical/cleaning scents. There are not a lot of laundry products that are perfume free. This would make Arm & Hammer stand out.