Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix Reviews

Ranked #1547 out of 2317 in Grocery

Aunt Jemima Complete Pancake Mix Buttermilk are easy to prepare. Just add water to create a stack of fluffy and delicious pancakes. They are also low in fat and are a good source of calcium and iron.

October 03, 2016

I've been eating these since I was a kid. Reminds me of my grandmothers homemade pancakes. Tastes delicious! I never measure, just add water, and they make the perfect pancake every time!

March 04, 2016

This is the best pancake mix there is. All you have to do is add water and cook them. My kids alway ask for them. They even always want them for supper. We add cool whip to them.

February 06, 2016

These pancakes are good. Quick and easy to make in the morning, and pair great with the syrup. Not better than pancakes made from scratch but if you need a quick meal this is the one to get. Just add water and you're good to go.

December 30, 2015

Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake Mix;

SO BAD i KNOW
    synehtic and artificial flavours
    but turn out so good and yummy
    eat NOT VERY OFTEN
    but when I make, so fast and works out!!!

December 30, 2015

My family loves pancakes and I don't always like making them from scratch so this mix is super easy to make and pancakes are made in minutes

May 07, 2015

I love aunt jamima butter milk pancakes! They taste so much better than the original and I believe that aunt jamima is the best brank for pancakes tastes amazing and has decent price.

May 06, 2015

I love how easy this product is to use. It is great for pancakes or to put in the waffle iron! It creates nice and fluffy pancakes and waffles.

May 06, 2015

This is super easy to use. When i cant think of anything to make for breakfast, i just make pancakes. And this is easy to prepare so it is also a good choice to give to your kids before they leave for school

April 01, 2015

Pancakes are a good breakfast once in awhile. Fun to make in general. Over all pretty good taste and quality. Had them since I was a kid.

What do you think, have you tried them?

February 22, 2015

We love to have breakfast for supper at least one time per week. I love this brand of pancake mix. It's easy and fast to mix up. They turn out light and airy. Yummy.