Aussie Moist Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #256 out of 1039 in Shampoo

Aussie Moist Shampoo makes it a cinch to say GOODBYE dry hair, HELLO silky softness. Accented with natural Aloe, Moist Shampoo gives your thirsty 'do a replenishing, quenching fix. Visit aussie.com for more info.

March 14, 2017

I cannot say enough great things about this product. i have been using Aussie Moist shampoo and conditioner for over a decade and my hair is very long and extremely healthy. I have always bragged to family and friends about how happy I'am with the constant amazing results of this product. the compliments I have gotten on my hair over the years is outstanding and I tell everyone, "I use Aussie hair care products". The price is reasonable and always on sale too. My forever favourite and will never change.

March 09, 2017

I like the watermelon bubble gum type scent this has. The texture is not too thick or thin. The only complaint I have about this Aussie shampoo is it will not wash out all the way so that can make for oily hair. I have this complaint with a lot of shampoos to where you can scratch off little white chunks. If this was not the case then I would give it 5 stars! I was happy to try the full size shampoo,conditioner, and shine spray for free! I love Aussie! :)

February 13, 2017

This is some of my favorite shampoo ever! The fact that it comes in a pump bottle as well is great, even the conditioner comes like this. Very convenient.
    Smells wonderful and elaves you hair super soft

January 05, 2017

Makes hair very soft to the touch, very easy to run your fingers through it after.
    Smells like coconut and ocean breeze, just wonderful. My go-to conditioner brand, will continue to buy this.

November 29, 2016

I have super curly hair and this is one of my favourite shampoo and conditioner sets. It manages my frizzy hair and doesn't weigh it down, my hair is always shiny and manageable.

September 04, 2016

I bought this product wondering that it would help softening my hair, but it just cleaned and nothing else. The smell is good and also the price, but I expected much more.

September 01, 2016

The price is great for the quality of the product. Use it twice when washing my naturally curly hair, two or three times a week. Keeps my hair under control and the smell is very good.

August 03, 2016

This shampoo is must have in my regimen. I love the way it feels, my hair never fees striped after I use it. I espeailcay love that when the bottle says moist you are getting moist hair! I definitely recommend this product for people with curly, wavy hair or even straight! it makes it so much easier to detangle without being harsh.

April 10, 2016

I love Aussie Moist shampoo it adds moisture to my dry hair makes them more softer and manageable I also love the scent of this shampoo leaves my hair smelling great

March 29, 2016

This is my usual brand, I use it every time I shampoo. Got a great deal on a large size (with pump), and have been hooked ever since.
    I am a professional singer and occasional bartender with a spiky hairstyle, so I use a TON of product and have to wash my hair frequently.
    I also have coloured hair, which means I need moisture - especially since I wash it more than I should.
    This smells fabulous (which could be a minus if you spend a lot of time in a scent-free environment), and I find it gentle enough to not dry out my hair and or scalp.