• Aveeno Positively Ageless Rejuvenating Serum
Amazing

Aveeno Positively Ageless Rejuvenating Serum Reviews

Ranked #1059 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 15, 2016

I love this serum. I've been using it daily since I purchased it. I got it at SDM on sale. I would not have paid full price for it - the brand has become too expensive for me. When it goes on sale again I will stock up because this is a great serum - I would compare it to No.7 serums. It brightens my skin and goes on so smoothly. It makes my face feel very soft, like the product just melts in.

January 28, 2016

Price to much but OK for the product because this is a perfect product for everyone good good nothing else to say

May 17, 2007

I've been very happy with this product. I'm a big fan of Aveeno products in general because I have very sensitive skin and I appreciate that their products are "hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, gentle enough for sensitive skin." Just the other day someone complimented me on my skin and I said it was thanks to this Aveeno line that I have been using for the past couple months. My skin has been clear and smooth. I'm using this as preventative care for lines and wrinkles, so time will tell on that end.

In addition to using the serum, I also use the Aveeno Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser daily. I put the serum on immediately after washing my face.