A.Vogel Sore Throat Spray
Good

A.Vogel Sore Throat Spray Reviews

Ranked #200 out of 223 in Natural Therapies

February 12, 2017

I received this sample for free and am glad I didn't pay for it. I did not like the spray; I found it to be too strong and left my mouth with a burning sensation. In all fairness I feel my tongue was totally in the way and that none of the spray reached my throat. I will be keeping the one I got on hand as I think it will work much better for my hubby. I had not used a throat spray before and will probably stick to throat lozenges for myself.

January 17, 2013

This throat spray works well. I received a free sample of this awhile back, and just got around to using it recently - as I was suffering with a cold. This doesn't give instant relief, but it's quite quick. The only downside that I found to this product was the taste.. It gave a horrible after taste that seemed to last forever.

May 23, 2012

A.Vogel products are so good and they have such a large selection to choice from all organic all natural.Ive had such a bad flu this year and one of the symptoms was a sore throat...This spray is the best!It has an extender attached so you can really spray deep in the throat where its really hurting.The herbals in the mix are echinacea,sage and peppermint oils.It really helps relief painful inflammation and infection of the throat such as pharyngitis, tonsillitis, soreness and hoarseness.It really helped my sore raw and hoarsey throat get back to normal.It is also all herbal so there is no problem with spraying as much as needed.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows