• Avon magiX face perfector spf 20
  • Avon magiX face perfector spf 20

Avon magiX face perfector spf 20 Reviews

Ranked #878 out of 1147 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A magical new air-light colorless formula that makes all skin tones look flawless? invisible coverage. instant perfection. SPF 20. 1 fl. oz.

January 13, 2017

Love love love this base layer for my foundation. Attending a wedding? This keeps the shine out of the photos. Great price, feels lovely (dry) on my skin. Wouldn't hit the beach without it.

October 19, 2016

Love this primer!
    I wear it everyday with or without makeup. I like that it is in a squeezable tube rather then a pump bottle. It has a nice smell, reminds me of baby sunscreen!! Apply's nice and smooth, does a good job filling pores and evening out dry spots! A little goes a long way!
    I can't remember how much it runs regular priced....I bought it on sale and feel it was worth every penny!

September 30, 2015

This product does not smell pleasant it does a really good job at perfecting the skin but it really smells weird

March 13, 2015

This has to be one of my favorite products. I love how smooth it makes my face feel and I love that it has the spf in it.

March 21, 2014

This product is expensive for a little tube of 30ml.. 2 weeks and it was gone. But it's effective, helps prevent sunburn and gives a smooth look to your skin with it's colorless gel-powder. I like this product quite well.

October 17, 2013

I love the light weight feel of it and use it dailt

July 11, 2013

i am a person who don't do make up very often, but when i do, this one is my go to. it's a good primer and doesn't make my face feel heavy like most make up do. i like this product as it does what it said it will do and it's a must in my make up bag!

July 26, 2010

I have tried tons of foundations, primers, and creams on my face--this is one of the best for me! Goes on super smooth and feels like it's not there! This is especially great in summer when it's hot and you don't want a heavy foundation, but want something to smooth out your skin tone. I can wear it all day without shine...another great thing for the hot sweaty summers!

January 29, 2010

I have been using this product for about two months now, I have a skin condition where my cheeks stay really red all the time & I have really oily skin so I was on the hunt for something that was a moisterizer but also would not make my foundation bleed off of my face.
    The Product is Called Avon MagiX face perfector, comes in a 1fl oz container. its a colorless gel-powder and you can tell a big change as soon as you apply it to your face & neck it instantly smoothes your face, Vanishing the fine lines and wrinkles... believe it or not it actually minimizes the look of your pores and I just adore how silkey it feels on my face its soo light and drys to a powdery finish with out being chalkey.
    It does have a smell much like sunscreen but I find that I really like the smell of it. also I love to apply this on my eyelids before I apply eyeshadow it serves as a eyeshadow primer but let me make it clear it is not a eyeshadow primer at all and I am not suggesting that you should use the product in this fashion I am clearly stating this is how I like to use it

note: This is a makeup system you can buy it along with the compact of tinted face perfector I have very light skin tone and I use a medium deep tone in this product.

My Sister's Keeper Book

Archie Comics

Munchies Original

Pop Rocks Candies

Ritz Cheese Bites

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset