Baby Mum-Mum Banana Rice Cookie

Baby Mum-Mum Banana Rice Cookie Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 126 in Baby Food

September 25, 2016

I love this product and so do both of my kids!
They are easy to hold and easily melt in their mouths.
They love the flavor and its so easy to carry around in my bag.
Its definitely something I would recommend to anyone with kids!

September 07, 2016

My daughter did not care for this one like she did the original. She would eat half if I was lucky. They are great quality and natural with no added sugar.

June 27, 2016

I love these snacks and so does my son who is 22 months old. I have been giving him these for many months and he hasn't gotten bored of them. The flavour varieties are great and they are handy to carry with us where ever we go!

June 27, 2016

We were looking for the perfect take along snack for outings, and this is it! Individually wrapped with two rusks per package, they are easy to throw in the diaper bag, stroller or purse for a quick snack on the go. I love that my baby can feed them to herself, and she loves the great banana flavour. These have become a staple in our house!

March 19, 2016

My daughter loved these. She had then since she was 1 and she still enjoys them ans she will soon be 2. Great for on the go, road trips and having little pinics

June 03, 2015

My daughter loves Mum-Mums.. They dissolves so easily & are very light. They make the perfect little snack.

April 18, 2015

I let my son try these at a friends house and even though he liked it I will never let him eat these again as I was appalled at some of the ingredients and the research I didon the manufacturing process.

April 09, 2015

Great snack. Easy for those little chubby hands to hold on these, easy to chew on. Comes in different flavors and works as great distraction too :)

March 20, 2015

These are so good for babies it's nice and soft and easy to chew. yummy.

March 06, 2015

This was the first "cookie" I gave my son and he loved it. It is convent for on the go, wrapped in individual packages, and was great to carry around. I didn't have to worry with him eating this because it dissolved really quickly ! The banana is his favorite flavor.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends