Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Squares

Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Squares Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 797 in Chocolate

July 04, 2016

I like to buy these when my recipe calls for melted chocolate for brownies, cakes, or pies etc. The taste of course is really good and I even use the grater to grate some over chocolate icing on a chocolate cake, and sometimes over a bowl of ice cream.

April 29, 2016

Baker's semi sweet chocolate squares are individually wrapped and come in a box of eight. I love to bake and have made numerous recipes with this Brand and have never been disappointed, there is no substitute when it comes to quality.

November 03, 2015

Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Squares;

The chocolate squares I use in baking

Pros:
    Good chocolate melts easily in the pan pre-oven baking
    Soft warm good tasting after baking in the oven
    Pre cut pieces, already measurements made
    Easy to cut into pieces
    Ready to bake

Cons:

Bitter too eat on its own of course so sugar must be added into your baking.

September 25, 2015

The only chocolate I will use to bake cakes ! Great taste of rich chocolate , not over powering ! A must have for baking .

March 26, 2015

This is a great product to have if you do a lot of baking! I love baking and I like to make chocolate cakes with this product. It adds an extra richness, so chocolatey and delicious!

February 05, 2015

You can smell the rich chocolate when you open the box. I enjoy the mix of milk chocolate and bittersweet chocolate. The box is separated in eight squares so that you can choose as many squares as you need. It melts to a silky consistency and tastes delicious. I use it to bake so many desserts. A staple in my kitchen.